REQUEST BOARD CHANGES HERE!
[align=center][div style="width:500px; text-align:justify;"]Hey guys! This thread is here so members can request board changes to the boards they moderate! Here, you can request board description changes, board image changes, group/clan name changes, and board custom header changes. You can also request board mod access if you play a leader of a board--or a deputy, but only with permission of your leader.

If you're requesting a BOARD DESCRIPTION CHANGE, please limit your description to fit within the box of your board display- use your best estimate to do so! Usually one sentence descriptions fit, but if yours does not, we will alert you and ask you to cut it down before editing it!
If you're requesting a BOARD IMAGE CHANGE, please provide us with a 66x66px image that is limited to black, white, or grey colors. We will be happy to add images that fit these guidelines!
If you're requesting a BOARD NAME CHANGE, please be aware these do not apply to the core clans listed in the warriors series books (thunder, wind, blood, etc.) There is no time limit to these changes, but please, do not ask us to change these every month- be sure of your decision before you do so!
If you're requesting a CUSTOM BOARD HEADER CHANGE be sure to have what fonts, colors, and images you'd like in your request so we get it right!

Currently, these changes are all free of charge. These must also be requested by the board moderator. Simply fill out your chosen form below and post it here, a staff member will get to it as soon as possible!

BOARD DESCRIPTION CHANGE REQUEST
Code:
[b]BOARD DESCRIPTION CHANGE REQUEST[/b]
[b]Board Name:[/b] answer
[b]New Description:[/b] answer

BOARD IMAGE CHANGE REQUEST
Code:
[b]BOARD IMAGE CHANGE REQUEST[/b]
[b]Board Name:[/b] answer
[b]New Image:[/b] answer (link or direct image)

BOARD NAME CHANGE REQUEST
Code:
[b]BOARD NAME CHANGE REQUEST[/b]
[b]Current Board Name:[/b] answer
[b]New Board Name:[/b] answer

CUSTOM BOARD HEADER CHANGE REQUEST
Code:
[b]CUSTOM BOARD HEADER CHANGE REQUEST[/b]
[b]Current Board Name:[/b] answer
[b]Contents of New Custom Board Header:[/b] answer

BOARD MODERATOR REQUEST
Code:
[b]BOARD MODERATOR REQUEST[/b]
[b]CLAN:[/b]
[b]PROOF:[/b]
[b]PROFILE LINK:[/b]

AREA PREFIX REQUEST
Code:
[b]AREA PREFIX REQUEST[/b]
[b]Board (if it has one):[/b]
[b]Prefix(es) to add:[/b]
[b]Prefix Color:[/b]

Additionally, with becoming leader, you are also granted access to the official clan account. For password/access information, PM staff! Any additional questions can be asked through PM as well! :^)
track!

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 10+ year veteran ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters:

[Image: tumblr_odfm7nyI281sfpvbfo1_250.png]

std my tush down here

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
crows...wtf

But I'm here so track

[align=center][Image: AgxpNgG.png]
inglenook#6454 | female & bisexual | trying to come back
oh my god i meant sits

im leaving that

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
trick mf track

tracking!
tracking.

[align=center]
we’ll pretend we know all there is to know
[b]TUMBLR /  [b][abbr=17 * A LITERAL MEME * NEEDS A HUG * TIRED OF EVERYONE’S SHIT * FEELIN' GOOD * SHE/HE/THEY]INFORMATION[/abbr] / [abbr=skype: daku_majikku / snapchat: wxstedsanity]CONTACTS[/abbr] / [abbr=you are my bud
you're my bud
boogie woogie woogie
hoot dances the dance of her dance
pyre dances the dance of her dance
joey loves you <3]STAFF[/abbr]
tracky

[align=center]
[align=center]
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ————---——-[div style="font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:1px"]GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. [abbr=grea is the bestest ever and shadow did this because she loves grea the most <3]½ SHADOWHOUND[/abbr].
[color=transparent]﷽—﷽
  [abbr=deviantart]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=shop]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=quote dump]LINK[/abbr]  ﷽—﷽
tricky

[align=center]
this is a life, free from destiny
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; font-size: 7pt; text-align:center; color: #000; line-height: 125%; "]( not only what we sow, what we know ) . . . ( [abbr=ness#7094]discord[/abbr] ) . . . ( song ) . . . ( tumblr )
Topic Options
Thread Closed