OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[member=34]shizuka[/member]; omfg MCR lmao

[member=5]deacon[/member]; yesss

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
hello!!

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 200px; font-size: 8pt; font-family:georgia; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:center"]- - - - - - - - - - ☾
renard | avatars
Hello yagi!!! Wassup? 8D

[member=45]chihiro[/member] yes, MCR

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
this chat is going fast whoa there
i just tried to post like 3 seconds in a row and couldn't wh o a

damn i heard edgelord, and i'd like to say that it's not nice to talk about me when i'm not around

[align=center][div style="color:#1E1E1E; font-size:16px; font-family:arial black; letter-spacing:0px; width:200px; text-align:justify; overflow:hidden; height:53px"]IS THAT GENTLE JIM?
NO, GORTYS, THAT'S HANDSOME JACK.
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; color: black"][member=88]yagi[/member] - hey~ welcome to the chat !!

[align=center]
- to love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic. alphonse de lamartine
woah hey there's a shop
why didn't I know about this
someone fully wake me up im 3 seconds from knocking out

and so close to 100 that's true !!!

*sits on cry*
ofc i do

yo yo yagi how are you?
and i agree
posting is like luck

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align:justify"]i think i can get two more people to join, although they're total newbies when it comes to roleplaying
i told them about ff right before the transfer and they don't deserve for that to be their first introduction to forum roleplaying

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; line-height: 1; font-family: georgia; font-size: 11px; color: black"][member=5]deacon[/member] - same though. this chat is on steroids. xD

[align=center]
- to love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic. alphonse de lamartine
[member=48]milo[/member] omg i would die
Lil prob wouldnt know what tender is shes so innocent

[member=6]fangs[/member] sent, i totally didnt forget how to add friends

i think im going to get air elemental for Lil you know

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
[member=34]shizuka[/member] omgg Jessie!!! ofc i remember her c: i miss her tbh

yeah its gonna take a while to buy the powers i want rip

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
Topic Options