OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
i'm turning 18 in 3 minutes & i'm actually mad spooked wtf :00

like, technically i wasn't actually born until 23:50 but still how did i get so old suddenly
[sup] [member=60]fakie[/member] HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY

also i just found out i'm actually not banned from feralfront anymore because of the site being screwed around with, but it doesn't matter anyway because all my friends are long gone and i'm forever alone :')

[Image: FzcwaNe.gif]

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
[member=60]fakie[/member] Happy early birthday <333
Hope you have a great day and all that :00

[align=center][font=georgia]straight up pain in the ass
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
[member=34]shizuka[/member] [member=65]trello[/member] I JUST FINISHED OMG
/sobs into the void

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
thanks for the birthday wishes my dudes <3

and lmao congrats on the freedom [member=62]checkers[/member] . justin politely told me to take my meme preferences and gtfo for good over email, so i'm not even going to bother with those disloyal snitches. bearbones is where it's at now  8)

edit: just noticed the reimbursement thing, how rad is that? stoked that i can actually bring over my ghost son now
[sup]yeah nah i didn't intend to use feralfront, it's more just me wondering about old friends... everyone i checked is gone

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[member=60]fakie[/member] omg happy birthday!!!!!

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
I'm still using Feralfront for my character, Littlepaw. She's my REAL baeeee :33 But I love Bearbones tbh

[align=center][font=georgia]straight up pain in the ass
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
[member=62]checkers[/member] aw man i feel you there, the only close friend of mine left on ff these days would be my big bro. are you at least able to contact them on something like skype or tumblr? would suck big time if ya lost all contact

[member=48]milo[/member] thanks b :>

and ngl having the choice to play characters in their original state must be niiice. transfering just isn't the same since relatives and friends of a character won't be here i'm a hoe for relations
[member=60]fakie[/member] the person in particular has changed her tumblr URL since and I don't have her on Skype anymore

[align=center]

Topic Options