OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
(01-21-2017, 11:59 PM)fangs link Wrote:nearly 90 members guys, we're at 89
yeLLS EXTREMELY LLOUDLY

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
[member=46]Leafy[/member] wow lmao, how should they meet doe? maybe they meet on tinder

woo so close to 100!

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
can one of y'all send me a buddy request?? I need to see if the code is right when I find it
Oooo so close!!!

Huehue, you know coming from me Deer ;^))))))))

I got chu fam!

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
have any of you guys seen the shop yet oml
gotta get that money to buy those individual elemental powers
imma work super hard

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
  let's reach 100

yeah, going back to the Feralfront discussion
  I was telling Fue and some others, FF still has LithiumClan (which is all I'm staying for)
  but the moment it falls, I'm moving here full-time

[font=trebuchet ms]some individual

hey hey
joey loves you <3
thankyou!!!
& ofc i've seen the shop
I need like 30k just to roleplay my character rip
[member=65]trello[/member] yesss
Also forgot to add that the whole them seeing each other a few times but not actually "knowing" each other works! Lance will be like "ur that edgy asshole I've seen you before why do you still listen to MCR they broke up"

Wait what's orange what

[member=48]milo[/member] oh shit you played Carl? Lol I played Jessie!! If you remember her pfft

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
i'm so shook, this site is gorgeous

[align=center][div style="color:#1E1E1E; font-size:16px; font-family:arial black; letter-spacing:0px; width:200px; text-align:justify; overflow:hidden; height:53px"]IS THAT GENTLE JIM?
NO, GORTYS, THAT'S HANDSOME JACK.
(01-22-2017, 12:03 AM)deacon link Wrote:i'm so shook, this site is gorgeous
me, always

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=50px; bordercolor=; width:px; text-align:justify; font-size: 10pt; color: #677170; line-height: 125%; letter-spacing: -.5px"][font=timesnewroman]"it's like this train,"
― it can't run anywhere except where its rails take it.
Topic Options