a couple of questions nwn
first off, i'm curious about the lines between large predators and free animals? would foxes, coyotes, and birds of prey such as eagles & hawks be counted as large predators or would they be free? what about clouded leopards, which are classified as big cats but are actually quite small?

another question, is there a bug report thread/board? and on that note, is there a suggestion thread/board?

thanks in advance <3

[align=center][Image: BwAYk]
as part of bearbones, you have been vored
foxes are free! I know that much. However for the other animals--I'm going to talk to the rest of the staff about making clearer lines for what's free and what's not! When we do have clearer lines we will announce it for sure.

As to the bug report and suggestion--not specifically, no! but I'm sure making subbboards for both of those in the help den would come in handy so I'll send this to the admins so that can happen! tysm!

that works out perfectly, as i was planning on making a fox character cx awesome, thank you!!

maybe combine the board into one so that it doesn't take up as much space and will see a bit more use? it wouldn't be too difficult to title threads as "suggestion:" or "bug:" before adding a proper title. maybe a "known bugs/issues" thread so there aren't multiple reports on the same thing? :0

thtose are rlly good ideas, thank you! I'll also pass those along. tysm for this!

hollers @ ur sig

i do agree that we should specify which animals fall into what exact categories in the shop, but for now i can answer these specifically for you!
foxes and birds of prey are free to play, while coyotes and snow leopards fall under large predators. (although not that actually large!)

and felix did suggest those ideas to staff, and we're discussing creating stickied threads for them in the staff request board! one way or another, they'll be incorporated somewhere on site, so thank you for giving us those great ideas!
might i ask why coyotes would be considered large predators, whereas foxes are not? :0 and i actually meant clouded leopard, not snow leopard, sorry xD snow leopards would definitely be large predators, but clouded leopards generally stand about a foot in height

sounds great <3 i was looking for a bug report thing earlier and couldn't find one to save my life, but it didn't feel important enough to message to staff xp

red foxes weight up to late twenties-very early thirties, while coyotes are usually early fourties to mid fourties in pounds. although the difference isn't major, i feel as if coyotes are more powerful in their build, rather than foxes. we'll have to correctly find the line off the cutoff factoring both mass and height into it.

and ah, clouded leopards would still be classified as large predators. (40-50 lbs typically) we'll be discussing this, and likely creating a sub category/list of allowed animals that fall into the "large" predator category.
Topic Options