✄ the moon will sing.
mwaaaahhahahaha

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 13pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]&& so to hell is where i'll go!
[Image: Ebmd.gif]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px;"][ billy ⋆ 19 ⋆ any ⋆ ghostie#1011 ]
and and and dis boy

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))
[Image: cef42342274b2a408b9394d3e1e027e6dcea3762.gif]
Yuh

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 13pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]&& so to hell is where i'll go!
[Image: Ebmd.gif]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 10pt; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 1px;"][ billy ⋆ 19 ⋆ any ⋆ ghostie#1011 ]
yuh!
[align=center]
we talked about making it .
I'M SORRY THAT YOU NEVER MADE IT [b]!
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 10pt; color: #8EB8ED; letter-spacing: -1px;"](( peter ivanov + 26 y/o + he/him + the badlands ))
[br]

[align=center]
i am the idiot with the painted face ,
IN THE CORNER, TAKING UP SPACE [b]!
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 10pt; color: #966A52; letter-spacing: .5px;"](( peter ivanov ⋆ 26 y/o ⋆ he/him ⋆ the badlands ))
[br]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 410px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]text

[align=center]
i am the idiot with the painted face ,
IN THE CORNER, TAKING UP SPACE [b]!
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; margin-top: -5px; font-size: 10pt; color: #966A52; letter-spacing: .5px;"](( peter ivanov ⋆ 26 y/o ⋆ he/him ⋆ the badlands ))
[br]
boo

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 410px; text-align: center; font-size: 13pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 1px;"]BE STILL, MY INDELIBLE FRIEND.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 410px; text-align: center; font-size: 10pt; margin-top: -5px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"]YOU ARE UNBREAKING, THOUGH QUAKING.
thumbs up

[align=center]
【 DYLAN HARTMANN ▲ NINETEEN ▲ NORTHSTAR D. ▲ STORAGE
WE MUST BE STRONG, AND WE MUST BE BRAVE.
[br]
track

[align=center]
YOU CAN'T BLAME A GIRL FOR TRYING.
ELOISE HOPE * FEMALE * THE BADLANDS * SHE/HER
[br]
Topic Options