HELP NAME TNW CURRENCY!
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]hello bbs!
so, as you know, badlands is implementing their own currency to the new world. the trial run was the mardi gras celebrations. we need to give it a name, so we want to open it up to all of you! please share your ideas here, if there’s one that everyone likes off the bat, we’ll use that, if there are a couple, we will put it up to a vote.

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
track
track!
Teddy says he’d like for it to be called KnopeBucks :^)

AHSJDKDL jk jk I’m gonna track for now but this is a pretty good generator for anyone stuck for inspiration!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
tracking c:

[color=white][size=24pt][font=georgia][align=center]JOIN NEPTUNE'S RIDGE! LOOKING FOR MEMBERS AND HPS!<3
As we don't have much traction here yet, I'm gonna suggest a few names!

Lunet, Solan, Luceri, Rellum, Oro, Zircon

Maybe we just name it Bones after BB's currency so it all ties in?

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
ooo i like bones! I was thinking maybe just silver or gold?
gold/silver sounds boringggg especially with bl trying to be extravagant and classy. i really like bones tbh?? oro is another cool one

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
truee,, i love bones! i feel like glory would be another cool name
i really like bones or lunet
Topic Options