COMPLIMENT THE CHARACTER ABOVE YOU
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Guys! I just thought it would be fun to discuss what we like most about each other's characters for all that good loving that they deserve! You guys all have such unique and interesting characters so I think it'd be fun for us to tell each other what we like most about them!

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
omg i love this idea!! honestly any chance to compliment my boy ed <3 he's my fav!! he's got such an interesting backstory and a complex personality, i've honestly lurked in ur threads to read more about him just for fun lol. he's also such a great leader for the lodge and if he was a real person i would trust him with anything :,> i also LOVE the dynamic that he and colt have, and i'm so excited for their future plot!! he's also a major qt and just,,, what a man <3

━━━━━━━ THE BOY WHO FELL INTO THE SKY
HAD NO ONE THERE TO WATCH HIM CRY *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-
height: 12px; color: #000"]ODDI you're so nice thank you sm

I can't believe Colt is still such a new character because he already feels like such an integral part of Flintlock Lodge? Firstly, his personality is one where you can't help but like him. He could insult me and I'd thank him for doing as little as acknowledge my presence GFHLJKL his backstory is really cool and I feel like it opens up a bunch of plot opportunities which is super exciting to see. I've not been able to stop thinking about our plot idea; it's just so badass and the relationship between Eddie and Colt? It's gonna be so so special and I love it <33

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]oh, eddie, eddie, eddie.
first of all, he’s one of the most iconic ocs within the new world, even a face for the whole idea. a model leader that also has his own struggles, but it still devoted to his people; we love our characters morally grey. i feel like that’s what makes him feel and read so life like and realistic: even though he is objectively successful, things don’t work out his way and it makes him feel unaccomplished and beaten down. having relationships not work out and having an ex who tries to keep his children from him, but eddie always shows up for those kids and they really show his, what i feel is, his true nature. a dedicated and loving caretaker who’s always put himself on the back burner.

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
Topic Options