the blue wrath — p. salem
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]He overindulged her with opportunity. She didn’t bite, and so it was time to peel his mask off.

❝ Turn the whole place on it’s head — I don’t care. Just get me what I want. ❞ Teddy remarked snottily as he approached Salem’s home, followed closely by five of his most loyal subordinates. Four men and a woman, forbidding glares across their features as they prepared to ransack her home for the precious metals and jewels. They didn’t care if she was currently at home; Theodore Knope would leave with what he wanted.

It would be for the benefit of the whole group after all. Salem was nothing more than a materialistic, defiant woman like a dragon obsessed with its undeserving treasure. Teddy once had good opinions of the woman, but her persistent desire to thumb her nose at Teddy at any given moment, overlooking any kindness he’d offer (that she most certainly didn’t deserve) finally brought about the hostility of his true nature.

Teddy stopped outside Salem’s door, stepping aside as he allowed his five subordinates to barge into the general store wordlessly before beginning their thorough search. Soon following into the store was Teddy, lip curled with disdain and arms folded across his chest as he searched the room. He spotted a skittish-looking Chrissy watching the chaos unfold, Teddy wandering over and making kissy noises to catch her attention. Soon, he carefully lifted her into his arms, tickling her head whilst he watched his subordinates trash the place in search for his rightful treasure.

Today, Salem would face reality. Side with Teddy, and one could reap all the benefits of their loyalty; he could give his loyal followers the height of luxury in a world so inhospitable. Look down on him, though — treat him as the enemy — and he’d eventually set one’s whole world aflame. With a glower on his face, Teddy watched the unfolding events ahead of him. Today Salem would be the emotional martyr for The Badlands’ ambitious cause.

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .
text
SALEM
ENTRY #01
BL PROSPECTIVE
[div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 333px; min-height: 347px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]Salem had bought into his lies at first. The plastic smiles, the oh so charming attitude--she'd been naive enough to believe he had legitimately taken an interest in her. As soon as he found out she had nothing to offer him, he dropped her, leaving her to fend for herself in this foreign world. She never tried to come off as standoffish. At most, she simply didn't want to interact--out of pity for Mike and out of resentment towards his coldness to those who don't give him anything.

Sal began to understand how Teddy had so much power when she walked up the stairs of her general store to the main floor. She stopped dead in her tracks, her heart pounding, as she watched the looters. Salem was just about ready to start crying out for help when she realized Teddy was standing in the back, holding her precious kitten.

She didn't know what infuriated her more.

"I'll take her." Salem stormed over to Teddy, her hands shaking as she took her purring kitten away. Her warmth calmed her, if only momentarily.

"You have no right to do this," She didn't even need to gesture to indicate what "this" was. "What are you, a commie? This money's mine. I don't know what gave you the impression you could just storm in here a-and take it." Her voice was shaking, though it remained icy and harsh. She never liked to fight or cause scenes, especially not with people in positions of power, but when her home was being raided...she had no choice.

Truthfully, her tobacco sales hadn't been going as well as she'd hoped. She had been primarily living off of the funds she'd stolen from her mother. She wasn't about to get on her knees and plead to Teddy to let her keep the money, but truth be told, she wasn't sure how she was going to get through the next month or so without the extra funds.
VITALS
> overall status: 100%

> physical status: stable.
> physical health: 100%
> physical afflictions: none yet.
> minor injuries: none yet.
> major injuries: none yet.

> mental status: stable.
> current status: stable.
> mental health: 100%
> mental illnesses: None
> mental damage: None
TAGS
━ ━xGENERAL
> Elisa | "Salem"
> Female
> 23
━ ━xAPPEARANCE
>Human
> Dark brown hair that varies in shade, pale, blue green eyes.
> Carries at least 2 cigars at a time, a small handgun, and a small switchblade.
> tall, lanky and a bit awkward physically.
>
━ ━xABILITIES
> N/A
> N/A
━ ━xCONFRONTATION
> Easy physically | easy/medium mentally
> non-violent power-play allowed
> no kill | request maim/capture
> ask to attack in bolded, underlined and italicized black
━ ━xRELATIONSHIPS
> Lionel King x Unnamed Mother
> Half brother Rafe
> Half niece Gigi
> Cat Chrisanthymum "Chrissy"
>Lesbian | no crush
>
━ ━xOTHER
> this text + this color = this meaning
I'VE COME TOO FAR TO SEE THE END NOW
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ even if my way is wrong
a small everyone. | beware hidden scrolling
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]There was a reason why everybody loved Teddy so much.

When you had his attention, the world was an exquisite place. Like the sun rays penetrating every pore, warming you from the inside out. Intense like a burning fever from heaven’s glow, the adoration from a prodigal man was as if you were the only person on earth. His warm breath could capture the pulse of any unsuspecting person like the human incarnation of a fire. Something so mesmerising and yet capable of such ruin, but anyone would stay for the comfort that his warmth could bring.

But then, he could forget you in a blink of an eye and suddenly the world would become a cold, cold place. It was dangerous the way he could make someone feel so unworthy by doing absolutely nothing at all, but that was the liability that came with being so entrancing in nature. When it came to Salem, things changed the moment he realised she had something to offer him — oh, how he could flip like a switch so quickly when someone stood in the way of his ambitions. Salem had a lot of riches, Teddy found out through the man that she was on the run from. Teddy saved her life that day by smoothly spitting out lies the hired killer’s way; he could have easily tossed her away to the dogs, but the mention of her worth only inspired him.

Salem stormed over towards Teddy, Teddy’s lips curling into a smile as he held the kitten out for Salem to take with ease. ❝ Oh, Darlin’, ya just the person I was hoping to see. ❞ He hummed, casually sliding his hands into his pockets as he rocked back and forth whilst she ranted at him. He lifted one hand, as if to urge her to simmer down, before he pointed out smugly, ❝ Oh, it don’t madda. This is for the benefit of everyone around ya and trust me, you will be thanking me later when you get your riches back tenfold. ❞

He raised his brows expectantly before leaning in to add, Hey, don’ worry about it. Remember that you stole this fortune; if ya don’t have the money, your mama don’t have a reason to hunt you down. We’ll take that burden right off ya hands. ❞ He gave her a quick, insincere smile before stepping passed her to look at his subordinates. ❝ C’mon, let’s get a move on. ❞

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .
text
SALEM
ENTRY #01
BL ENFORCER
[div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 333px; min-height: 347px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; font-size: 7pt; color: #000000; line-height: 99%;"]When Chrissy squirmed out of her grasp, she let her shoulders sag a bit. Teddy did have a point; with no riches, she didn't have to be on the run anymore. She didn't have to fear for her life. And...what was that about getting the riches back ten fold?

She shook her head. She was always so naive: not this time.

"I'm not gonna make anything and you know it." She muttered, shooting a glare at Teddy. Even if it did free her from the threat of murder...part of her had wanted her mom to come after her. Her stealing was a silent victory against the homophobia she was raised around, and having the money taken was like having her victory stolen. She wasn't ready to let go of what her mom had done to her, let go of the high she had felt sprinting away in the middle of the night with nothing but the clothes on her back and a burlap sack full of jewels. She could still smell the sweat that had clung to her for days, the smell of the copper and iron that was her only company...

"You'll pay for this, Theodore." She spat at his feet and walked off. No, she definitely wasn't ready to let go of this part of her life. Ready or not, though. Teddy was taking it. And that was something she was going to remember for a *long* time.

//its ironic because for her character development she really NEEDS to let go of her mom fkndkds
VITALS
> overall status: 100%

> physical status: stable.
> physical health: 100%
> physical afflictions: none yet.
> minor injuries: none yet.
> major injuries: none yet.

> mental status: stable.
> current status: stable.
> mental health: 100%
> mental illnesses: None
> mental damage: None
TAGS
━ ━xGENERAL
> Elisa | "Salem"
> Female
> 23
━ ━xAPPEARANCE
>Human
> Dark brown hair that varies in shade, pale, blue green eyes.
> Carries at least 2 cigars at a time, a small handgun, and a small switchblade.
> tall, lanky and a bit awkward physically.
>
━ ━xABILITIES
> N/A
> N/A
━ ━xCONFRONTATION
> Easy physically | easy/medium mentally
> non-violent power-play allowed
> no kill | request maim/capture
> ask to attack in bolded, underlined and italicized black
━ ━xRELATIONSHIPS
> Lionel King x Unnamed Mother
> Half brother Rafe