[/table]
wren’s new best friend! <3

[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; color: #3E3C43; font-family: georgia"]watching every motion in my foolish lover's game ———
on this endless ocean, finally lovers know no shame ———
turning and returning to some secret place inside ———
watching in slow motion as you turn around and say ———
[shadow=#AE9669,left]take my breath away[/shadow] ———————— [abbr=Signature by Bryne]♛[/abbr]
[abbr=discord: cygnus#7690]discord: cygnus#7754[/abbr] — Gallery
edit stirring gifs that i will mayhaps turn into icons one day

look at that baby face

just

[Image: tumblr_inline_pnuxs4lVec1uy9est_540.gif]

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
hiiii mr. stirring. hi sirrrrr

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
HI SIRRR
* · i'm a lonely boy — dump for eddie .
lil rat boy
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Eddie as Flintlock's Leader
(snatched from discord)

— Firstly, Eddie has a strong sense of passion, vision and mission. After originally moving to Flintlock in order to escape enemy syndicates who were after his family, Ed now has the passion and drive to turn Flintlock into a sufficient group which runs like clockworks, proving to other groups that they are self-sufficient and stable enough to resist any pushing around. This was a major weakness in the Stirling family prior to their downfall; they lost their unity through conflict within the family, and so Ed wants to prevent it with his leadership in FL.

— Eddie naturally has the respect of many people through his background and his methodical way of working. Even whilst he's the head of the Stirling family, he still tries to show that he isn't power hungry in the same way as his father had been. He doesn't crave power; he craves safety for himself and his family, which then extends to the people of FL. Even whilst he's the Captain of FL, he still acts like a working member of the group rather than somebody who will sit back and watch his people all work for him. Even whilst he's independent, he is willing to work with people to get the job done.

— Ed knows that people buy into the leader before they buy into the vision, and so he makes sure that he proves that he doesn't believe he is too important to get his hands dirty. He will gladly work around Flintlock in order to set an example and gain the respect from others needed for them to feel safe following him into his vision. He leads by actions and this is proven in how Eddie isn't one for words and yet still can help drive FL forwards. He may be ruthless and harsh, but he never once has gone back on his word when it comes to dealing with his people.

— Eddie will take the credit when things go well for Flintlock but also be accountable for the times things don't go well. He understands that he isn't perfect as a leader and so takes full responsibility of his actions. For example, his personal life overlapped into his life as a leader when people found out that he was a serial cheater; he did not try to justify his actions, instead accepting that he made a mistake. However, he is quick to nip things in the bud when they get out of hand whilst still being accountable for his actions.

— He is calm and composed in most situations (unless they hit a nerve on a personal level) and refuses for any of his people to get pushed around. He genuinely cares for everybody in FL, even whilst he may not get on well with several, and he will never let anybody bully, betray or mess with a Flintlocker. He really genuinely cares for his people. Even before he is finished resolving his own mental traumas, he is constantly putting the needs of Flintlockers before him. For example, he organized a camping trip to boost morale even though he experienced a lot of PTSD triggers as a result.

— Eddie is a strategic thinker. He doesn't fear change but instead embraces it in order to achieve his goals. He's always got contingency plans above contingency plans in order to cover all possible scenarios.

— He is undoubtedly ruthless. Eddie acknowledges that there simply is no rest for him in this lifetime and he can never lower his guard and become complacent. It has been proven that complacency is weakness when he welcomed the group from the prairie in the hopes of fitting into what he believed the people of Flintlock would want - being a group to pick other, less fortunate groups up - and the group betrayed them. He had now learned that he must remain ruthless (not necessarily cruel, but more so hard and strict with his beliefs) in order to ultimately prioritize the needs of his people.

— One of his greatest weaknesses is how guarded he is as it extends to his method of leadership. He's a poor team player when he looks at the bigger picture (such as politics etc.) and tends to keep his motives and reasoning to himself, demanding a ❛ no questions asked ❜ attitude from his people. Whilst he is very much respected by many, he also makes it difficult sometimes for people to understand why he does the things he does for the group.

[align=center]
I'M OUT OF MY MIND, REPLAYING THE SCENE
[sup]AS THESE THOUGHTS START TO ASPHYXIATE ME — NOTES.

[/sup]
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify"]
eddie!

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options