that's amore — penny .
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Christmas Day was a day of giving, and that was exactly why Teddy was particularly fond of the season. Especially in the more recent years, it became easier and easier to provide the special people in his life with the gifts he believed that they deserved. This year was no different. Whilst other ladies in his life would be gifted extravagant jewellery or clothing this year, one woman would receive a gift far different from the rest.

After finding out some time ago that Penny so desperately wanted another dog, Teddy began to do his own research privately on traders who were determined to keep dog bloodlines strong. That was when Teddy found exactly what he was looking for: a spaniel puppy.

On the big day, Teddy spent the morning with Penny, careful chuckles as he insisted he didn’t get her anything more than the few pieces of clothing and a bottle of perfume he’d already gifted her. But then, he stood up, claiming that he’d be right back. Minutes later, Teddy stepped back into the room with the puppy in his arms, a small ribbon tied elegantly around her neck. ❝ One final gift, just for you. ❞ He announced with a smile on his lips, the puppy licking at his chin as he huffed and tried to turn his head away.

Sitting at the end of the bed beside Penny, Teddy gave the puppy a kiss on the head before handing her over to Penny. ❝ She’s a little girl. A cocker spaniel, just like you spoke about. ❞ 

// i'm sorry about the quality of his post jhfkjl

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: verdana; text-align: justify; font-size: 6pt; line-height: 1.4; letter-spacing: 0.5px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]✧・゚: I'VE BEEN IN LIKE A THOUSAND TIMES, DATED EVERY WOMAN IN THE ATMOSPHERE. I'VE BEEN TO EVERY CONTINENT, BROKEN ALL THE HEARTS IN EVERY HEMISPHERE, AND IF I'M NOT THE TYPE OF GUY YOU LIKE TO CIRCUMVENT, JUST REMEMBER NOT TO LOVE ME WHEN I DISAPPEAR. I GRADUATED AT THE TOP, I LIKE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE BOURGEOISIE . . .
Topic Options