❝ jungle youth — introduction . ❞
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Despite all claims from him otherwise, Rafe did not have very much going for him. Born to an illustrious father and an unconcerned mother, most of his childhood was superficial to say the least. His family thrived in front of the paparazzi, illustrating a glamorous life that many normal people fell for - hell, even Rafe fell for the life of a celebrity. As distinguished as his father was, not even his wealth and fame could help him thrive once the world burned down all around them.

Rafe wasn’t a survivalist. He was a stuck up bastard who assumed the world in fact owed him everything.

Fortunately, Gianna’s childhood came from far more humble beginnings. Rafe knew little on how to raise a child in a world where people likely didn’t care if her grandfather was the great actor, Lionel King. People barely recognised Rafe now that he was no longer a child and, quite frankly, this life of appearing as just another one in the crowd made his skin crawl. He wanted people to know exactly who he was, even whilst he’d done nothing notable in his lifetime.

Except for raising a beautiful little girl, of course. That was the very best thing he had in his life so far. Hey, perhaps someday Gianna would live the same childhood as Rafe once had; a distinguished daddy and a captivating and headstrong mama.

❝ Daddy, look- ❞ Gianna leaned over him as the father and daughter duo sat in the hotel lobby. She stretched her hand out, holding a piece of paper for him to take. Rafe gently clasped onto the paper, warm eyes shifting across a crayon drawing of a man and woman. The scribbles were unneat and evidently drawn by a child, Gianna smiling proudly down at her work. Brows bunched together, Rafe slowly nodding before looking over towards his daughter.

Surely I don’t look like that, do I? ❞ He exclaimed, Gianna crinkling her nose up before giggling. ❝ Look at that! My hair is all over the place, and… and your mother is the same height as me! ❞ ❝ Daddy! ❞ Gianna slumped onto the sofa with laughter, reaching out to try snatch the paper from him. ❝ I’m not a professional drawer-er! ❞ Rafe looked over to her, grin sat widely across his lips before he pulled her close to him. ❝ Maybe not now, but your drawings are improving each and every day. I like this one. ❞

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.

♔  Ves had heard a commotion in the lobby and, curious, he glanced in to see the man with his child. He had seen Rafe about before, but to place a specific time was impossible. He smiled a little and headed over, peering over Raphael’s shoulder at the drawing. He smiled a little and passed the other man, moving to adjust a toppled plant. It must have been knocked over by one of the dogs—Ves normally didn’t like letting the dogs in, their hair got everywhere, but sometimes he makes an exception if it’s just one or two dogs—or by himself in one of his many drunken stupors. He glanced back at Raphael at the sound of their conversation and smiled again, leaning against the cabinet the plant sat on.

♔  “You got yourself a little artist,” the albino grinned, “she’ll be just like her daddy in no time.” The man turned his smile to Rafe.

♔  Ves had wanted to get into art himself, but that idea was crushed—quite literally—under foot from his father. Ves hasn’t dared pick up a pencil or a crayon in an achingly long time, and wouldn’t dream of doing such again. He adjusted his vest and pulled it closed, walking over to the duo on the floor. He crouched down next to them and studied the drawing again, this time properly.

♔  “That looks wonderful!”

♔  "TEXT!"

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 1.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Their leader soon approached, Rafe slowly lifting his head to look over his shoulder towards Ves before a broad smile began to sprawl across his lips. Hello- ❞ He sung lightly as he sunk back into the sofa, leg crossing over his knee with a comfortable ease. Turning to look back down towards the drawing, his eyes shifted across the paper whilst Gianna shuffled to face Ves. ❝ Noo, I’ll be a big artist! ❞ Gianna pointed out with a grin, before adding, ❝ I aaaam growing every day - I may be little but not for very long. ❞

❝ Gigi, my dear - I’m sure he knows that already. ❞ Rafe sighed with amusement, hand running across the top of Gianna’s head before he looked towards Ves again as he neared the father and daughter duo to observe the drawing. ❝ That looks wonderful! ❞ Rafe stared at Ves quietly for a second before questioning in a hushed tone - as if Gianna couldn’t hear regardless - ❝ I don’t actually look like that, do I? ❞ Then popped Gianna’s head out from where she sat leaning against her father, grinning over at Ves smugly.

As if she knew exactly what she was doing when she drew her father with all the wrong proportions.

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.

♔  The albino's head tossed back in quiet laughter and he smiled down at Gianna. "Of course. Gianna the artiste! You could be a legend one day if you keep it up!" He grinned at her, watching as Rafe pat her head and pulled her close. Upon hearing the man, Ves glanced up at him and smirked. "Gianna is quite the realistic artist."

♔  With that, Ves sat flat on his hindquarters, folding his legs, humming "criss-cross applesauce" to himself as he pulled his legs closer to himself. He caught the young girl's grin and he shared one back and winked. It was so fun being able to befriend a kid and teasing the adult, watching the kid giggle. Ves pulled up one of Gianna's crayons and pretended to be hard at work on a blank piece of paper, looking up at Raphael once in a while before he pulled the paper back and squinted at it, dramatically going about sketching, like a professional artist working on a long, tiring piece. After a few minutes of his ridiculous display, Ves showed the two his drawing. It was just a stick figure, with a few hairs sticking out the top, with a goofy expression on his face. He put it down on the floor and signed it—nothing more than just a scribble that could barely be made out as his name.

♔  "What do you think, Gianna? Close enough?" The albino asked.

♔  "TEXT!"

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
Topic Options