[/table]
[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #000000;"][align=center]josephine “joey” elena van doren

I DON'T BELONG TO ANYONE,
[size=9pt]BUT EVERYBODY KNOWS MY NAME —— INFO
[align=center][table]
[/table]
[div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"][sub]tw: mentions of death, fire, and murder[/sub]
josephine van doren is currently twenty-one years old and stands at five foot six. she is the eighth child of nine, joined in flintlock lodge with three of those siblings. most commonly she's referred to as joey, but has also earned the nickname of "hoey" because of her frequent lustful endeavors. the van doren family was once a strong, powerful crime family with many enterprises, so, although the world crumbled around them, they lived a life of luxuriance until five years ago.

she lost her parents when she was only sixteen to a house fire. they went to get all the kids out, then got trapped inside when it began to fall, trying to retrieve some items. joey still has nightmares of the fire. to this day, she can't even be around fire contained within fireplaces or fire pits. she won't even look at it. when they lost their parents, joey felt a void settle within her that she's still desperately trying to fill, even if she's unwilling to acknowledge it. little joy withered and died that day and hasn't recovered since.

hitting adulthood, joey began dabbling in exploitation of men, generally old wealthy men who had crossed the van dorens. she would seduce, get what she wanted, then kill them before they could catch on that she took their assets. through doing this, joey truly sharpened her social intelligence. she can read a room quickly and effectively, making her decisions more informed. she tries to make herself magnetizing and memorizing, someone people watch as she walks into a room. joey holds her head high, smiles with her eyes with just a hint of a smirk. she would probably call herself a master manipulator.

because of feeling like she had to compete against her siblings for recognition and attention from their parents, joey forced herself into "growing up" fast. in reality, she didn't mature, she just began to act like she was grown, it worked for what she had wanted, however, it's begun to manifest badly now. joey is still emotionally a child, being incredibly selfish and self preserving, her only loyalties are to her family, but even then, she would probably throw them under the bus to save herself. she constantly bickers with her younger sibling, sebastian, and suggesting dumb things for them to do along with joining seb in his bad ideas. her humor also is a tell.

she joined flintlock in march of 2040 after a raid on where her remaining family was staying. they lost a few siblings, but five were able to flee. she became the lodge's reaper in july of 2040 and also had her first daughter, rosalie willa van doren, in august 2040 with william stirling.

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]

feel free to track & plot now, will have this lookin nice soon

track! baby
track !
MY GIRL!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; font-family: times; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify"]tracking, i love joey!

[align=center]
[table]
[/table]
i reallyyyy love her pinterest board

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
SAME SAME SAME its so good
keep it minimal - joey’s “discord” channel
[table]
aj
Topic Options