MAINTENANCE MODE TO FIX THOSE NASTY ???
[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"][Image: image0.jpg]

Hey all! As you've probably noticed, we have a little issue with our coding. In order to fix this issue, we need to add a coding language to our site. Because of this, we'll be making a little backup of the site! We'll be saving all the information that was made today before 3 P.M. PST, so please avoid making posts after that time. We'll likely go into maintenance mode to solve this error! Please be prepared & wish us luck (we don't know if it'll fix the errors right now, but it should fix any future errors)!

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
tysm for working to fix this
staff y'all are so appreciated <33
[align=center][Image: BelovedVacantChinchilla-size_restricted.gif]

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
[Image: sub-buzz-31761-1470763824-1.png?output-q...size=360:*]

Me @ all the staff

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]Update, after a lot of looking and a lot of testing and a lot of trying, we're unfortunately not much closer than we wanted to be. We're consulting with SMF forums to get some help, and after we get an answer, we'll be able to put the side back into maintenance and fix this issue! Sorry all, we're trying our best. In the meantime, we're cooking up a little something to make it up to you all (and hopefully, making things a little more accessible).

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]I'm unsure if it's just me, but after this update almost every button in threads and replies has been messed up? Example one, and two. The second only seems to be happening to certain members.

edit: With some further investigation I THINK it's only mods or board mods?

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: calibri; font-size: 9.2pt; line-height: 1.4;"]With FURTHER investigation it's happening to mostly online members and offline friends so I guess that's the buttons messed up there. Good luck with maintenance mode!

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
Topic Options