OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
I was just about to check my skype oo

hey who's down for pokemon crap aka battlling me and winning v easily when I'm not as tired lmao

[align=center]
I'M AT AN ALL TIME LOW — [abbr=twinruins (shadowclan)]CHARACTERS[/abbr] / POKEMON ENTHUSIAST / HELTERSKELTERER ON XANJE
shrugs
i guess mine's just acting up again,,
i can only use the web version since my school computer won't let me download programs.

[member=178]oshi[/member] oooh what game do you have? ;0

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
(01-26-2017, 04:43 AM)milo link Wrote:[member=81]deer[/member] i don't think i've ever had academic muse lmao
honestly me neither
i just smash my keyboard and hope that most of the words are coherent

i would but my 3ds is out of juice
also all my pokemon are always weak lmao 
doesn't matter what game
they always are

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
[member=81]deer[/member] yep lmao, ramble on so that word count is good enough lol

can you go online with 3ds?

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
[member=87]ODDI —[/member] I have both sun and moon and that's abt it!! and I'm barely even on the first akala island challenge rip I just want friends

[member=48]milo[/member] uh,, que?? not sure I guess you could. what do you mean?

[align=center]
I'M AT AN ALL TIME LOW — [abbr=twinruins (shadowclan)]CHARACTERS[/abbr] / POKEMON ENTHUSIAST / HELTERSKELTERER ON XANJE
tracking with a possible st. peters girly
[sup]tbh i'd love to have a pokemon battle haha
doubles are my specialty though;; and i play competitive pokemon so i'd probably crush everyone... oops

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
U can connect to the Internet with Ds, it's how you're able to battle ur friends. I do it all the time with Seli and jaws

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[member=178]oshi[/member] i was just confused cuz u guys mentioned battling so i was wondering how you would do that? :3

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
cries i never got a 3ds but i've always wanted to play the new pokemon games
i probably should have done it during black friday/cyber monday i guess xD

[align=center][Image: BwAYk]
as part of bearbones, you have been vored
Topic Options