OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]
Oh, hah, fun indeed Cx I'm holding on to faith that you would do awesome on your finals!!
But for me, honestly... it has been a constant cycle of being okay then not before it goes over in repeat because of my mom being abusive time to time and school. I'm trying my best as I'm managing through though, so I'll be alright in the end, at least I'm hoping, but, ye. <:

Ooo, I'll drop Cosmo in ThunderClan! I actually forgot they have traditions based on the zodiac, which would definitely fit for him! Even though it'll hit him with the nostalgia when he realized it because his home planet was based on the zodiac as well, oh boy,,,,

Since, between you and I, we have both missed roleplaying each other, how about we'll do it once again, starting with a plot with Cosmo and Killua?~ Because I'm thinking of how Cosmo would meet someone who could take him in or something among the line, and with Killua specifically, we could do something relating to Cosmo mentioning Rhys to him, and such?? 0:

Great Lord, what the heck is even grammar; my mind is burnt from doing some math homework and studying x__x

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]SHERRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH

*TACKLE HUGS CHU* <3333333

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: center; font-family: georgia; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #000"][i]do not speak to me, for my ears bleeds from the ringing of betrayal
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]!!! Hey Mei !!!
It's been quite a while since we've spoken to each other, I've missed ya! How's it going for you, Mei? c:

(05-05-2017, 12:47 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]

Ooo, I'll drop Cosmo in ThunderClan! I actually forgot they have traditions based on the zodiac, which would definitely fit for him! Even though it'll hit him with the nostalgia when he realized it because his home planet was based on the zodiac as well, oh boy,,,,

whispers
plot w/me and finalgambit
;)

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
(05-05-2017, 12:47 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]
Oh, hah, fun indeed Cx I'm holding on to faith that you would do awesome on your finals!!
But for me, honestly... it has been a constant cycle of being okay then not before it goes over in repeat because of my mom being abusive time to time and school. I'm trying my best as I'm managing through though, so I'll be alright in the end, at least I'm hoping, but, ye. <:

Since, between you and I, we have both missed roleplaying each other, how about we'll do it once again, starting with a plot with Cosmo and Killua?~ Because I'm thinking of how Cosmo would meet someone who could take him in or something among the line, and with Killua specifically, we could do something relating to Cosmo mentioning Rhys to him, and such?? 0:

Great Lord, what the heck is even grammar; my mind is burnt from doing some math homework and studying x__x

Ah thank you buddy! I just can't fail any of my finals and then all my grades will be good ^.^ Which is really hard to me to just completely flunk a final when they have so many questions on them and I at least study a little bit. But oh no buddy.... I'm sorry to hear that. But look at you go! You're still truckin! I'm here whenever you need to talk buddy ^.^

Oh nice! You'll need to tell me a lot about Cosmo because he sounds really cool! What kind of kitty does he look like? : D if he is a kitty for that matter and not a another type of animal haha. Oh nooo! Poor bby boy! But angst always fills the muse ; P HELL YES A PLOT TOGETHER! The only issue is.... Killua still doesn't remember Rhy xP Remember when I erased his memories a while back? He still doesn't have his memories back. But Cosmo could certainly follow Killua around or something and ask him a bunch of questions? In which Killua will probably just be a grumpy butt xD (he's also in his assassin phase, so he's dangerous right now)

Man do I know that feeling. I took a math test today and it killed me xD Also I have like... 20 some topics of online hw to do before May 12 XD

Advanced roleplayer ▲ 10+ year veteran ▲ PM for plots!
Current characters:

[Image: tumblr_odfm7nyI281sfpvbfo1_250.png]

(05-05-2017, 01:09 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]SHERRIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH

*TACKLE HUGS CHU* <3333333
BABYYY CHILDDDDD
/HUGS BACK

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Mei: It's alright, I'm struggling, but I'm certain I'll get better soon ^^

Checkers: MMMMMMMM, YES PLEASE!
I've been wanting to roleplay with you for so long, tbh,,,,,
Can you tell me what's Final like? c:

Sorrel: Hey, even if you may fail at least one course, it's the effort you put into them that makes it the best! Just remember to focus on your health before your education, you definitely deserve some bits of break at the very least from your hard work and determination!
And thank you, I will keep your offer in mind, I appreciate it a ton, friend. I hope you do know that I'm always open if you ever need a talk or anything as well <3

Ah, it makes me happy to know you found him really cool! As his appearance is this, his personality is this, basically:
"The unpredictable, strange former God with a golden, strong heart who is viewed more or less your everyday mortal, with his outer layer of being a stereotypical, rowdy, obnoxious and alcohol-loving Irishman who swears and makes dumb jokes like no tomorrow; as his inner layer are being soft, supportive, sympathetic; a father with a starlight smile that leaks bright affection. Though, in the end, he is truly not like any other immortals and Gods he was meant to be when he's born to breathe burning flaws ( before once he exhales fire, he chokes on cold tragedy ), and bleeds mistakes that would become starry lessons. He is a timid and fragile child who is lost within himself, the darkness, alone ( and if you reach out to him and hug him close, can you hear his heart crying? )."
Another thing I want to add, knowing how Killua is, Cosmo wouldn't ever mind being thrown at with the rudeness and sarcasm from him and casually brush them aside, as he had dealt with people who has the same traits as him in the past, even few ending up being his partner or adopted relatives. Also knowing how much Killua loves lollipops, him and Cosmo should totally go on a lollipop hunt together eventually, that would be awesome if that were to happen xD

AAAHHHH right!!! Whoops, apparently I forgot owo; but heck yeah, that could definitely work! Since Killua came from the FF universe as he was, he would ( somewhat ) cling on to him and just wonders why the fuck are there clans 2.0 XDD

Omg wOW, good luck with that, sheesh!! 0_0

Sherrie: MAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh shittttttt, I feel like the day has passed but if your birthday did actually passed, then,,,
happy belated birthday?? ? ?? ?
*soft embarrassed screams*
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Oh, I have to go to bed now, so my respond will be late, but it's wonderful to see some of you again after it has been a while, and I hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night!

[member=16]Crywolf[/member] he's literally just michael jones haha
it's mogar's reincarnation

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
(05-05-2017, 02:10 AM)Crywolf link Wrote:[align=center][div style="0px; width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-size: 8.5pt; line-height: 115%; color: #636363"]Mei: It's alright, I'm struggling, but I'm certain I'll get better soon ^^

Checkers: MMMMMMMM, YES PLEASE!
I've been wanting to roleplay with you for so long, tbh,,,,,
Can you tell me what's Final like? c:

Sorrel: Hey, even if you may fail at least one course, it's the effort you put into them that makes it the best! Just remember to focus on your health before your education, you definitely deserve some bits of break at the very least from your hard work and determination!
And thank you, I will keep your offer in mind, I appreciate it a ton, friend. I hope you do know that I'm always open if you ever need a talk or anything as well <3

Ah, it makes me happy to know you found him really cool! As his appearance is this, his personality is this, basically:
"The unpredictable, strange former God with a golden, strong heart who is viewed more or less your everyday mortal, with his outer layer of being a stereotypical, rowdy, obnoxious and alcohol-loving Irishman who swears and makes dumb jokes like no tomorrow; as his inner layer are being soft, supportive, sympathetic; a father with a starlight smile that leaks bright affection. Though, in the end, he is truly not like any other immortals and Gods he was meant to be when he's born to breathe burning flaws ( before once he exhales fire, he chokes on cold tragedy ), and bleeds mistakes that would become starry lessons. He is a timid and fragile child who is lost within himself, the darkness, alone ( and if you reach out to him and hug him close, can you hear his heart crying? )."
Another thing I want to add, knowing how Killua is, Cosmo wouldn't ever mind being thrown at with the rudeness and sarcasm from him and casually brush them aside, as he had dealt with people who has the same traits as him in the past, even few ending up being his partner or adopted relatives. Also knowing how much Killua loves lollipops, him and Cosmo should totally go on a lollipop hunt together eventually, that would be awesome if that were to happen xD

AAAHHHH right!!! Whoops, apparently I forgot owo; but heck yeah, that could definitely work! Since Killua came from the FF universe as he was, he would ( somewhat ) cling on to him and just wonders why the fuck are there clans 2.0 XDD

Omg wOW, good luck with that, sheesh!! 0_0

Sherrie: MAAAPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh shittttttt, I feel like the day has passed but if your birthday did actually passed, then,,,
happy belated birthday?? ? ?? ?
*soft embarrassed screams*
?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ??

Oh, I have to go to bed now, so my respond will be late, but it's wonderful to see some of you again after it has been a while, and I hope y'all are having a wonderful day/night!

That's true. But I didn't do so well on my grades last semester (i passed everything) and this semester was a lot harder but I've made it through so far xP Just a little bit longer and then I get to move to a new apartment although i'm freaking out because I still have to register my car which hasn't happened yet bc I'm waiting for the title and its just a lot of stress aaaaa. Today has been my only break from studying because I took two tests today and that was the last day for those classes lol Of course buddy! I'm always welcome to try and help my friends in some shape or form ^.^ And I'll certainly keep that offer in mind c:

OMG HE'S A CUTIE! My goodness his personality is so amazingly detailed! I love him already! I can already see him becoming like Thunderclan's dad figure hahaha. Especially when it comes to helping everyone else out! Now that I think about it, I can see Cosmo taking Killua under his wing instead xD And try to figure out why he's always aggressive toward everyone (since there's always a reason lol) But that's certainly good to know that it won't drive him away! Although Killua will probably not be scared of threatening his life here and there xD Omg yes!! Although I can see Killua like grabbing all the candy, and just teleporting away with all of it snickering as he did so, so cosmo doesn't get any ; P

LOL THAT'S KILLUA'S EXPERIENCE XD He's literally like "Okay I found these clans.... and for some damn reason they all have the same name? The hell?" He actually started to like Blizzardclan when he moved to it! Bc there was one character there that didn't care that he was a killer, and actually tried to help him despite Killua avoiding her.

And thanks! hahaha. It shouldn't take all that long as long as I span it over a couple days at least.

[Image: cold_blood_comm_by_reddjazz_dbh5sgh333_b...bid8jh.png]
ASSASSINATION THE FAMILY TRADE
WE ALL TAKE IT UP

-------------------

albino serval | extreme difficulty | BIO
Topic Options