OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
*hugs faithy too*

i feel so damn crap today ugh
i feel like throwing up and i need to sleep more
i also probably have a cold and i need to update heroes of the storm

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Hugs checkers n baby

Love you Sherrie baby

And I'm sorry checkers Sad

[align=center]
[align=left][b]I CAN NO LONGER BE SAVED
[align=right]shuuya kano - 7 months - male - shapeshifting - domestic cat
dw about me, b/c of my t1 diabetes my immune system is pretty fucked
easy to get colds and infection and hard to lose them

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Yeah... I have an autoimmune disorder so I can relate
love you too faithy<3

/gives blankets to faithy and checkers

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
I got misgendered and I feel yuck ;;;;;;
I'll fight if u want. Don't feel yuck, please, I don't want you to feel yuck. You don't deserve to feel yuck.

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
It was an accident sweetie
I gently corrected
It's okay now I just don't feel good
Hiiiii
Ah if it was an accident then I no fight. I won't fight unless told.
But I don't want u feeling yuck... :c it makes me sad and I wish I could do smth to make you feel better hh
ilysm

Meiii!!!! Tis I
Sherrie

Topic Options