[/table]
he sniffed softly and looked out the window for a moment. he had heard the sniff and was considering letting the other male in. he sighed and slowly stood, opening the door and holding a hand out to him.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arc blinked and stared up at the other for a moment before gently taking his head and getting to his feet, biting his lip in embarassment at how upset he felt.

[table]
[/table]
he hesitated and slowly moved closer, hugging him.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Blinking slowly, Arc relaxed and hugged back for a long moment. After a moment, Arc gently pulled back and moved to kiss Kai slowly. When he pulled away, he spoke quickly, "I know you're not gay, but we're going to be husbands, so we'll probably have to kiss at some point, so I just wanted to... See what it would be like. And it felt comforting."

[table]
[/table]
kai has completely frozen when he kissed him and stared up at him. “where i’m from just hugging the same gender, if you’re not related to them, will get you killed.” he stated.

[align=center]
Arc said softly, taking a deep breath, "I'm... Aware of that. That's one of the reasons that I despised the north so much. It made me... Furious."

[table]
[/table]
he looked down. “i don’t know, i guess.. that’s the reason i’m so opposed to all of this.” he muttered.

[align=center]
Arc sighed and said, looking down at the other with a slight tilt of his head, "Kai... You know that we're getting married. And I'm certainly not going to tolerate a nation full of homophobic bigots, so you don't need to worry about any of that.."

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he just moved into his own room and closed the door, locking it behind him and sitting down at his desk, resting his head in his arms.

[align=center]
Arc frowned slightly and moved to gently sit down on his knees in front of the door, gently pressing his forehead into the door and letting out a soft shuddery breath as depression ran through him. He just wanted a husband who loved him, and someone he could really be with.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options