[/table]
maybe like dinner and kai is just so drained that he just c a n t come up with anything to say

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
/uhhh sure

[table]
[/table]
can you uhhhh maybe start

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
/ye sure lovely

Arc was still feeling quite angry and sad when he realized it was time for dinner, and he almost just wanted to pretend he was asleep, but he was sure that his parents would grow angry if he did that. Coming from his room in his red and golden robes, he sat down at the table and took a deep breath, focusing on the food rather than Kai.

[table]
[/table]
kai was oddly silent as he say st his heat, eating quietly. he wasn’t even trying to make conversation, or even insult the other. he just stared down at his food.

[align=center]
Arc glanced across the table at the other, and he frowned slightly, raising an eyebrow. As he slowly ate, he looked the other over curiously. Once he was done, he covked his head to one side and said softly, "You done being an asshole?"

[table]
[/table]
he glared at him and looked back down, frowning. it seemed like he had suddenly lost his appetite. he stood, abandoning the plate and just walking off.

[align=center]
Arc blinked and frowned slightly, getting to his feet and gently pushing the chair in. He moved to head after the other slowly, sighing.

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
ye ye when to?? owo

[align=center]
/I have?? No fucking idea tbh?? Arc is just really pissy rn

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake