[/table]
kai has eventually found something he liked in burgundy and white, it was thin and fairly flowy, but still.. royal. he moved out of the little flitting room and hummed. “do you think this will work?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
Arc blinked and looked up, freezing slightly when he saw Kai. After a moment, he seemed to snap out of the trance he was in, mumbling softly, "Uhm, yeah, that should be fine..."

[table]
[/table]
kai nodded. “now.. we have a fire drake to find, dont we?”

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
He nodded and took a deep breath, leading the other out of the shop after paying. He then headed a bit away from the kingdom's town, out to some rather warm and craggy cliffs. Before long, he came to an area where there were, in fact, several drakes. They looked to be a family, with a mother and several smaller red drakes bouncing around around her.

[table]
[/table]
thankfully, drakes were much friendlier than the massive dragons of the cavern, so the babies looked over and started to squawk at them, puffing smoke. the babies were almost as large as he was, which was quite something. he blinked. “wow.” he said softly.

[align=center]
Arc smiled and said softly as he tentatively stepped forward, watching as one of the hatchlings basically jumped over, gently bumping him with their nose, "I've known this particular drake for a while. When I noticed that she had had eggs, I made sure that she was safe and that the babies would be alright."

[table]
[/table]
he smiled slightly. “the ice stakes were never particularly fond of me..0

[align=center]
He said softly, a small smile on his face as he gently pressed his forehead against the tiny drake's, "These ones really like me."

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
cannnn maybe you start??

[align=center]
/uhhhmm sure

The next day, Arc had taken Kai to one of his favorite clothings shops to get something that was more appropriate for where they were. At the moment he was waiting for the other to emerge from the changing room, humming softly as he spoke to one of the women who worked there.

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options