[/table]
he narrowed his eyes. “if i stab you, will it start the war again?@ he growled.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
[align=center]gregory / 17 / trans male / married to legiana
He smirked and said, gently tapping his hand against his face as he flipped the bird at the other, "Yes, more than likely."

[table]
[/table]
he narrowed his eyes, and grumbled as he started to eat.

[align=center]
★ ──────────── {⋅. [abbr=#swiggity swooty I LOVE Hooty][/abbr] .⋅} ──────────── ★
Arc hummed softly and ate as well, his legs swinging gently with energy beneath the table as he did.

[table]
[/table]
he eventually finished and stood, abandoning his empty plate to go and look around the castle,’it wanting to be around the man any more than he had to be.

[align=center]
A soft sigh left Arc's throat, and he got to his feet, moving to help the maids gather up the dishes and things. He knew he wasn't required to, but he always enjoyed helping the workers.

[table]
[/table]
a few maids insisted that he go rest, and other apologised for kai’s behaviour. kai, on he other hand, was just talking with his personal servant. “he’s a complete ass.. why my parents would ever agree to this is mind boggling..”

[align=center]
Arc blinked at the maids, and he smiled softly, saying quietly, "It's really alright. I won't become exhausted just from helping with some chores... And you don't need to apologize for the prince... His behavior does not reflect on you." Once he was done helping, ignoring the protests against him, he decided to head towards his room, pausing when he heard Kai's voice. He sighed and paused, listening.

[table]
[/table]
ALL THE WAY HOME I'LL BE WARM / private
he scowled. “oh, i can prove that wrong right now!” he snapped.

[align=center]
Arc blinked and looked up, raising an eyebrow at the other prince, "Oh, so you are an easy whore."

[table]
[color=#8F7894]we are the sealers of the fate
we are the fangs of the snake
Topic Options