FUCK FINALS / p plotting
yes, she’s got abilities of clairvoyance and mind reading etc. she was human born tho. She was just a result of an experiment and it kinda pushed her into unlocking abilities if that makes sense

I could see rosie having developed a friendship with Abel but have a difficult time with Cain.

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
i'll be using tierra once i finish her lol!! she's p much mother nature as a curious ray of sunshine.

tierra would definitely be highkey afraid of nyx, but constantly try to talk to her despite being struck with fear

she's love abel and tbh won't know what to do with cain??

tierra would love rose!! i can see them getting along p well

frannie and tierra need to become travel buddies!! i could see the two of them going on and on about places they want to go.

aah i prob missed some people but its late and i'll add to this later
will link auryon later tonight or tomorrow

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
yes i agree, frannie will be all “we need to go someplace together”
frannie is gonna think tierra is so cute omg

[align=center]
SO TIRED OF SLEEPING ALONE ———————
@ vix I feel like abe and rose will bond bc they seem pretty similar!! he’s a nerd who loves video games n she’s a nerd who loves books. they can bond over their obsessions lol. cain is probably gonna hate her bc she’s similar to abe and might give her a hard time/try to annoy her.

@ blondie ahh tierra’s adorable :,> I can see her n abel being buddies, maybe she could be a sister figure or smth?? and ofc cain is gonna try to piss her off, maybe scare her if she’s easily scared

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
I would like to know what frannie would think of rose!!

And rose is going to like tierra, too, as she likes people who see the greater things in life similar to herself.

Yes, exactly. She’s not one to often associate or get close to or bond to those she doesn’t know very well, but Abe will be different. I feel like she’s going to be torn whether to get close to him or not because of his issues but this would be an internal struggle amongst herself and despite Cain, she’ll always be there for Abe when he needs her, and maybe even try and figure out a way to get rid of Cain. That’ll be sure to cause some drama

yes exactly, and I feel like since rose can mind read, she can probably communicate with cain even when he’s not in control of the body :0 usually only abe can hear him when he’s trapped in his head so that’ll be interesting. abel will probably tell rose all about the annoying things cain does and cain’s just like “I can hear u dipshit” lmao

[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 300px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; color: black"]・゚✧ mind over matter, i'm in tatters thinking 'bout her. taste my disaster, it's heavy on my tongue. all the lights aglow, tokyo, snows. go to watch the show, curtain's closed. i'm watching you this time
yes oh my gosh. she’d try and block it out though I feel like when cain isn’t controlling abel he’ll try and bother rose

What will everyone think of Candyce?

fanfiction.net - Kyandi-Akatensei
deviantart - TezzyMoon

(05-24-2017, 05:42 AM)phantomatics link Wrote:I WAS IN WOODSY SIG ONCE TOO, AND LOOK WHERE I AM NOW
ALONE
DON'T TRUST WOODSY PUTTING YOU IN HIS SIG, IT MEANS NOTHING

HAPPILY MARRIED TO AJDAWNY
MCCALL IS MY LOVELY CHILD
frannie is gonna act like a dork around rose bc she wants to see that girl smile or laugh or some shit
she'll try n take rose by surprise on more than one occasion, being all "bet you didn't see that coming"

candyce is frannie's mom, there is no doubt
she'd go to candyce for everything bc she knows she can trust her and she genuinely enjoys candyce and hanging out w her

[align=center]
SO TIRED OF SLEEPING ALONE ———————
Topic Options