OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
I LOVE IT FANGS
btw I added the header for today n you can edit it if you want
(01-23-2017, 01:02 AM)deer link Wrote:[member=114]Captaincosmos[/member] [member=20]fuentes[/member]
just make sure rooster gets a bunch of time outs and a strong lecture
and oml if cap freaks out because of all the stress rooster is giving him and kei mom pls he will apologize so much
little shit head is only nice to cap and sometimes kei
if she has a lot of candy holy shit salty boy is a sweet angel all of a sudden
[member=81]deer[/member]  kei is gonna be like that one old lady who always has a ton of candy in the most random places so rooster'll be pretty sweetened up :^)
aLSO kei is gonna put both rooster and cap in timeout at least once b/c what else is Stress Mom supposed to do

(01-23-2017, 11:41 AM)Captaincosmos link Wrote:[quote author=deer link=topic=7.msg2212#msg2212 date=1485133357]
[member=114]Captaincosmos[/member] [member=20]fuentes[/member]
just make sure rooster gets a bunch of time outs and a strong lecture
and oml if cap freaks out because of all the stress rooster is giving him and kei mom pls he will apologize so much
little shit head is only nice to cap and sometimes kei
if she has a lot of candy holy shit salty boy is a sweet angel all of a sudden
Late reply, but [member=81]deer[/member]  [member=20]fuentes[/member]
Cap would just give his bro a tight hug while silently crying, as he couldn't find his words to reply to his apologizes, and just, ah man, real timed eight months of traumas really is something.
They should have some brotherly cuddles more often :3
AND YO, IF KEI GOT CANDIES, CAP WOULD BE ECSTATIC AS F U C K, and sucks for Rooster, that he's not living in ThunderClan where he can get some from her easily ( but very unfortunate too because "nuuu,,,,,,, my booty bro isn't here... ;n;" and just be really emotional and paranoid at the thought of ShadowClan and ThunderClan being enemies to each other )
But hey, at least Kei would then know there's something in common between Rooster and Cap lmfao
[/quote]

[member=114]Captaincosmos[/member]
i can already see kei staring at rooster and cap while they're crying in the corner together and wondering what tf is going on in that family lmao

[align=center]
oh, what a time to be alive!hub
Which main game clan should I join with my child Thaddeus hmmm mmmm

*rolls in* Heyo everyone!! I hope y'all are doing good?? c:

*heart eyes @ Blake's signature* Nice,,, <333

[member=20]fuentes[/member]: lmfaooo, even the fucking Sad/Rad Dad gets a timeout from Stressed Mom rIP CAPTAIN ASS ASS
Whenever that happens, he's going to be more than what anyone would define confused and —
"Um?? Excuse me?? but I thought I'm the da—"
"H u s h Cap, you will always be a ch I l d to me,,,,,,,,,,"
I don't know why, but I kept imaging her just... gently...... pawing on his face to keep him silent as she says that, omfg
He'll accept the timeout if she gives him a candy though, heh cx

lol, I can imagine Rooster saying, "it's our new family tradition, stfu"

oH SHOOT I forgot to respond to our message, mmmmm, you're going to love what I am going to tell you about Cap/Kei

Hmmmm, what is your child like, Britty??
I would say ThunderClan, but that would make me biased so, lmfao

[align=center]
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE WAR.
[div style="0px;​margin-top:-12px;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;color:#dee2e1f"]NOW LIVE WITH THE TRAUMA // PLOTTING. PLAYED BY: CRYWOLF. BIOGRAPHY.
It looks fine trail!!
and no problem dreamie

&& I just wanna be able to roleplay my babies
Thad isn't the kindest
He's rather twisted tbh
He is very paranoid and a sadistic character
She is cocky and somewhat mean

But I think he developed into that by a bad past
So I'm thinking he may have been born in thunderclan but could've left

Mmm... I can heavily relate Fangs
My muse is itching to be wasted ngh

Well, perhaps, he could reside in ShadowClan after leaving ThunderClan?
It's the only clan I can think of that would fit Thad based on the given information.
Especially his traits makes me think a lot of ShadowClan's territory, with the atmosphere being dark and whatnot.

[align=center]
CONGRATULATIONS. YOU HAVE SURVIVED THE WAR.
[div style="0px;​margin-top:-12px;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;color:#dee2e1f"]NOW LIVE WITH THE TRAUMA // PLOTTING. PLAYED BY: CRYWOLF. BIOGRAPHY.
everytime i see the name blake i am triggeredâ„¢ it reminds me of one of the many times being a hoe has ruined my life

same [member=124]britty[/member] i would say thunderclan, but since i'm the leader, that's super biased lmao
EDIT: if he had left than maybe he and kei could have some beef b/c maybe he left when she became leader because he didn't like her and she still holds a grudge against him?

[member=114]Captaincosmos[/member] yes oml it'll be even better b/c keilani is taller than him so she could condescendingly pat his head and yes definitely pet his face she would most definitely do that
i can't wait babe omg i love these two so much ahhh!!

[member=6]fangs[/member] same i can't wait to rp keilani

ALSO,,, DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SURNAMES OUT THERE KEILANI NEEDS A SURNAME FOR HER AESTHETIC MY GUYS

[align=center]
Nee-san I've been trying to post on this chat all day but the data and stuff was such shit aaaaaaah
Also I'm scared about what grade I got on my geometry test hhhhh

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
lmao i got a 51 out of 65 on my geometry test babe so whatever you get has to be better than that

[align=center]
Topic Options