OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
I T  I N V O L V E D  J A R S
YES
AAAAAAH

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
AHHHH
AHH

[B][I]the twit's back in black
I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO RECOVER FROM ANY OF THIS

also it's 2 AM lmao oops but I watched a video about weird spiders and now I can't sleep

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
ive returned from the d e a d

You're out of your mind, you've lost control. I'm gonna take back what's mine—you'll never have my soul; this time you have really stepped across the line.

Thieves in a palace—filled with tales and lies. We've got to stake it, burn it out! We'll expose the malice that you chose to hide—it's just a break-in to break out.
/pounces on [member=525]ita-hime[/member] get rekt u just got pounced on by the gay meme lord

whale dick ok
Dont diss whale dicks
Dork=whale penis
I'm /proceeds to do the whip/ hilarious

shi is mean and put me in their phone as whale dick

[B][I]the twit's back in black
[member=50]THES[/member] well do u want a better one than whale dick

kAYOKOOO
/cuddles
Hi idk there's not a set topic atm

Also btw thes i changed it uR WELCOME

Topic Options