OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
heyooo
murcan horror story urgh
ohhhh
i've never watched that
that stuff isn't my sorta thing

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
exactlyyyyy
[s]the "urgh" was bc it sounds scary
Ah, I'm into the creepy stuff?? Or anything with possible gore?? Like TWD and horror movies. I tried the watch ep1 of ahs one time but I was so confused. Then when I tried to watch it with thes today I realized that the episode I watched wasn't,,,,, actually the first episode XD But now that I know where I am I can watch it yay.. Still terrified to sleep lmao

weeps loudly because thes is probably asleep rn and I can't scream about it

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
WOW U BE SMART
wait u know thes irl kool
Ah no I don't know thes irl tho it'd be cool! We were trying to watch the first episode together using rabb.it but it kept messing up ^^" finally I got fed up and decided to watch it on my own but still chat with them on skype. c:

I am v smart ofc

HOW CAN A CUPCAKE
STRESS ME OUT
SO FUCKING BAD OMF

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
when ur approving new members and they don't think abt if u can see their emails
yes eatbutts0 @gmail.com i'm looking at u
[member=2]Eskie[/member] I'm crying eatsbutts0 @gmail.com XD that's amazing

IVE BEEN EXPOSED
lmao jkjkkjkkkjjjkkkjkk
imma just??

settle in right here and pretend i'm not awkward af
Topic Options