OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
Lol when I was originally banned I was thinking about ddosing the site but that's too edgy.

Deus Vult
yep, if ff staff come here angry, they hold zero power and if they try something awful, we can just pull a ff staff on them and ban. :^)

and the clans are non-traditional, but we won't have dinosaurs or anthros running around and such. also, powers will again be implemented in the shop so they'll hold true worth and you have to work for them again! there'll be a guide all about main game up soon!

tysm!! i plan for bb to only get more awesome lmao

and [member=47]TheLastStand[/member] you can change it to correct to your own personal time! click profile > modify profile > look and layout > and time offset
just increase/decrease it by how many hours it's off for you!
okay

Deus Vult
Thanks for the help

Deus Vult
i missed having my 2mil silver back before it was removed
and that works out for me since i planned on bringing back one of my characters from FF
didnt really like the anthro item idk why but it just bothered me, and dinosaurs were fun and everything but a lot of them are op

[b]Mistakes I made when I was younger
Wendy Marvell ღ Daryl Dixon ღ Emilia
hey y'all !!
this is bears (same bears from ff lma o)
this site is awesome oml

[align=center][i]I KEPT DREAMING OF A WORLD
I'D NEVER THOUGHT I'D SEE ✦
Way better than ff

Deus Vult
Same

Deus Vult
np, laststand!!

and yeah, currency is a huge function that we definitely see the importance of here! i remembered ff stripped that currency away after i had just worked for so much silver oh cx
and ditto
dinosaurs were also just very out of place. i know extended was all in all a bit of a hot mess in terms of realism, but dinosaurs and anthros really pushed it for me!

aa hey bears! welcome! and tysm- we're working hard!
we're p much finished everything to do with currency!!! just need to edit how much everything is haha
Topic Options