ahhh ok!! thanks y'all :3

[b][i]◂   NO MAP, NO GUIDING
LEAVE IT TO WHAT YOU FEEL
[color=transparent]————————————   ★   [color=transparent]————————————
[spoiler=staff <3]eskie loves u
aporia has peed on ur things
fangs bit you [fa]heart[/fa]
crows uses your signature as a nest
skullcrow shoves crows out and molts aggressively to mark his territory[/spoiler]
My phone wouldn't let me open the spoiler it was like "save urself"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Yoyo is there any kinda date when we can start posting also how will we decide who's rank is for who in the clans if that makes sense?
Shi, my computer wouldn't either. they're looking out for us

[B][I]the twit's back in black
(01-22-2017, 02:31 AM)crows link Wrote:[quote author=shizuka link=topic=7.msg1229#msg1229 date=1485052264]
My phone wouldn't let me open the spoiler it was like "save urself"

its like that on my comp too
[/quote]
OKAY, so another question.

Is the NEW WORLD roleplay section going to be like the main game but instead you roleplay humans? That will be totally weird but fun in a way. Is it going to be super realistic humans or can a bring my anime boys and girls?
Me: *presses reply*
BB: Warning - while you were reading a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Me: "I just clicked reply wtf"

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
Yes! It's basically the main game for humans! And it's all realistic, the guide on how to play can be found here!
[size=8pt][member=34]shizuka[/member]; did you disable warnings

[align=center]
DADDY TOLD US TO NEVER LISTEN TO THE ONES
[i]pointing nasty fingers and making fun — ・゚★ ☾
[sup]people talk fast on here lmao

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
Topic Options