OPEN POSTING FOR ALL MEMBERS!
YELLS greetings from the land of the rising sun ahdkdhfldj
The trains here are so fancy and the ride is smoother than my skin on its best days aaaaAAAAaaaa

but also save me i cant read kanji and hiragana and katakana to save my life,, and honestly if it werent for my sisters boyfriend acting as our guide here id get lost and walk straight off a cliff sdhskhxkdj

Been a long time coming, nothing but love, darling. Going way back, back when we were a bunch of teenagers. Things aren't the same as back in those days, but things as tight as this never truly changes.

Leaving you all wasn't easy! But for the better good, it was needed. Tonight's the night, we reunite, party over here! No mass destruction needed!
you're in Japan? Aaaaa I'm jealous,,, I can read a bit of hiragana but not much anymore, just the characters and things.

[align=center]
[div style="border: 0px solid #9ebdce; width: 400px; height: 70px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/byc3kzF.png); background-position: left; background-size: 100%; background-position: top; text-align: left; font-family: georgia;"]

[align=center][glow=#cd8b9b,2,500]gallerynotesstorage[/glow]
[align=center][Image: tumblr_inline_nqezj49k6s1qi7awk_500.gif]
(01-21-2017, 12:59 AM)acrylic link Wrote:hello kids

oooo
i've never seen this before
this is cool
yep, we're in japan, staying at our sister's boyfriend's place! we've been a couple times because some of our relatives live here, but,,, i mean i can speak the language but it's unfortunate that we're still illiterate xD

we'll be here for about a week before heading to south korea... so we're mostly just going everywhere and goofing off pfft

What we all went through in our days of youth wasn't so easy, you see, but it was the best year. Struggling, sweating, and weeping, happiness was what we were seeking — it was always here.

Remember the times when our hands fell down hard, but we brought it back. In those less blissful times, you always erased my doubt — that's what true friendship's about!
Hi hello how is everyone?
@seli n koha n koji - he's basically a constant reminder that chivalry isn't dead and honestly if any of you settled for anything less in a partner i'd get angry lol

[member=6]acrylic[/member] i'm fine!! how about you?

Let's get real, what's your deal? Do you still believe you will ever be able to take us down? Three letters on the wall: L-O-L! You have lost again; don't take it too hard.

No surprise, after all—you chose the wrong rival. We are more than some bored teenagers. Bad luck, underestimating us was your worst choice—so don't sweat it, grownups.
exhausted haha
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: auto; font-size: 8.4pt; font-family:verdana; text-align:justify; line-height: 125%; width: 75%"]i woke up at 1 in the afternoon which is a sign that i need to go to bed earlier but everything's pretty good, in general lmao
AND I'M ABOUT TO PLAY STARDEW VALLEY, the best game in existence

[align=center]
this is a life, free from destiny
[align=center][div style="width: 370px; font-size: 7pt; text-align:center; color: #000; line-height: 125%; "]( not only what we sow, what we know ) . . . ( [abbr=ness#7094]discord[/abbr] ) . . . ( song ) . . . ( tumblr )
i can't stand to wake up that late
i wake up around 5 or 6
pls send help

i feel you i always get up at 7am now cause college

yikes it's been a while since i posted here what's the haps?

[align=center]
I WANT YOU FOR A [color=#86649b]LIFETIME SO
IF YOU'RE GONNA THINK TWICE
Topic Options