rolls in
finally
no finals
hardly no stress
no homework

i can finally come back
but hello everyone !!

[align=center]
・゚✧ SIPPIN' TROPICANA IN A COCONUT CABANA, FLOATING ON FLAMINGOS, SMOKIN' ALL THE MANGOES. HOTTER THAN MOJAVA, SWEETER THAN AGAVE, WE JUST TRYNA' STAY COOL, HOVERBOARDING IN A CALAMANSI WAVEPOOL —————-
[color=red]as part of bearbones, you have been vored
(02-02-2017, 02:29 PM)phantomatics link Wrote:[sup]in middle school we were in a stay in place because a bear was walking around outside! public school... Loooove it!!

when ur AP environmental teacher makes you watch blackfish the day before ur going to an aquarium... Why He Gotta??

blackfish makes me cry everytime i watch it
IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY HUMANS ARE SO STUPID AND INSENSITIVE TO OTHERS!!

[align=center]
[b][i]you always see right through me
when i am lost and out of place
Blackfish....?

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
blackfish is about the ocras at seaworld and all the horrible things that have happened because of the way the orcas were treated there!!! if you want a sad documentary then blackfish is it! or march of the penguins.

[align=center]
ooooh yeahhhh!!! I remember that. I haven't really seen it but I've heard of it, yeah, and what it's about. Now it sounds familiar. Fortunately, I believe, seaworld ended the orca shows?? I don't remember

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 7.5pt; color: #383737; line-height: 125%; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: 2px;"][ new account: venus.
neither do i. lmao.

[align=center]
i've never liked seaworld tbh
neither did i. never went either.

[align=center]
seaworld was my shit when i was little (everything besides the poor orca's though)
Topic Options