[/table]
!!! hey, timothy!! i missed you, too!! it's been a while. sorry for falling off the face of the earth like that. I can't wait to write with you again as well.

[align=center]
when my time comes around
lay me gently in the cold dark earth [color=#29181C][abbr=blue - if you're reading this, i think you're really cool]hover[/abbr] | writing dump | character dump
Howdy welcome back Blue!! I'm excited to see what you post! Feel free to reach out if you need anything or if u just want to chat hehehe
im back i think??
i do not really have an explanation for why i disappeared other than that i have been busy irl and i genuinely thought i forgot my password. i am a little nervous posting this, seeing that i have not posted in over a year. kind of getting the "newbie jitters," if you know what i mean.  :pls:

hello. for anybody that does not know me, my name is bitterblue, feel free to call me blue. i am not that much a role player, though i used to be into it. i am more into writing, so you'll probably find me in the creative center (i mean it this time, i swear.) it would probably be a while before i post any writing because i am working on telling my inner critic to stop expecting perfection.

so yeah
how have y'all been?

[align=center]
when my time comes around
lay me gently in the cold dark earth [color=#29181C][abbr=blue - if you're reading this, i think you're really cool]hover[/abbr] | writing dump | character dump
[align=center][div style="width: 470px; text-align: justify; font-family: new times roman; font-size: 8pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px;"]Hey! Welcome back to BB!! I do remember you from last time, so I'm really glad to see you back! I'm excited to see what you post in the creative centre and hopefully if/when you're ready, I'd love to plot & write with you in TNW some day!

Welcome back :excite:

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#f56b2c,left]GETTIN' HICKEYS FROM MY BED BUGS,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #f56b2c; padding-right: 5px"]

BLUEEEE!!!!! BLUEEEE I MISSED YOU,,
Welcome BACK!! I'm so excited to qwrite with you again oh my go d ,,... .

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options