where tf did truce go? - update
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px;"]tw. illness, pet death

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop in to apologise for my sudden absence. I've had quite a lot piling up all at once which has made it pretty difficult to post as of late!

So for the past two/three years I've taken care of my family as my parents are both unwell so returning to my university this autumn was difficult as I have to live on the other side of the country whilst juggling with my high intensity studies and looking out for my family. I did this last year as well, but it's just about getting used to the whole change of routine again (which I am notoriously bad at!! I am very rigid in my routines haha)

As well as this, I have been grieving the loss of my precious little doggie and for the time before his passing I made sure that I made the most of my last few memories with him.

And lastly, I'm currently unwell myself. I've been suffering from seizures and have been in and out of clinics and hospitals to figure out what is going on. Doctors have recently diagnosed me with epilepsy until they can prove otherwise which is quite a lifechanging diagnosis for my lifestyle as it affects nearly every aspect of my life, so I'm learning how to adjust.

It's been difficult but, despite all of this, BB has been at the forefront of my mind as I still have a lot of love for this place and fully intend on getting back into the swing of things! I just thought I really ought to be transparent about what is happening in my life currently as I left you guys high and dry and I sincerely apologise for that.

I'm always here to plot/chat with everyone and would love to jump back into everything as soon as possible! Love you guys VERY lots <333

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Topic Options