[/table]
[Image: 055a3daa82536c4b0ac91415885bef7f.jpg]
[glow=#00ff00,2,300][gfont=East Sea Dokdo]NAIYANA "NIN" SAENPONG.[/gfont][/glow]
"speech."thought. — normal.

[gfont=Lora]Scarface, huh? Nin watched as a young man stepped onto the scene, her gaze flickering from the growling black dog to the other one that had threatened her previously to the man, improvisational escape routes popping up in the back of her head. She knew this area well enough—it wasn't one that she frequented, but it was certainly one that she had traveled through previously. Probably to deliver some minor messages, but she didn't pay much attention to the importance of those messages unless she was given something big in return as payment. An apt nickname.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]One of her hands slipped into her pocket to grip one of the large, smooth stones that she kept for throwing, narrowing her eyes down at the new dog as soon as the wild dog raced out of sight, her attention lasered in on it. She didn't know much about different breeds of dog, but it seemed to be big enough to incapacitate her if it tried hard enough.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]Or if the owner is a good trainer, she thought, looking to the man now. She let herself stay silent for a moment before cautiously speaking, her tone quiet but steady, "...Who are you? What is your allegiance?"[/gfont]

[abbr=character sheet here][gfont=East Sea Dokdo][shadow=green,left]you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat.[/shadow][/gfont][/abbr]
TORRIN LATIMER
THINK I’LL DYE MY HAIR AND I’LL MOVE TO ALASKA!
space
Torrin jumped a little, not expecting such... hesitance from her. he really should have, given who his partner was and what the kids were like, but... regardless. he gave her a reassuring grin, waving a little bit. ”Torrin! Torrin Silas Latimer. The hero of... Somewhere, i think, haha. nah; i’m just a medic who hails front the lodge. i don’t belong anywhere though, not permanently. more of a loner, just me n my little pack.” He shrugged, before knitting his brows together. ”hey, you’re not hurt, are you?”

// soooo sorry this is late!! been really busy dealing w some personal stuff,,
space
MALE. FLINTLOCK. MEDIUM. ½ Graytor. REF. BIO
#psychosocial.

[align=center][table]
[/table]
[glow=#00ff00,2,300][gfont=East Sea Dokdo]NAIYANA "NIN" SAENPONG.[/gfont][/glow]

[gfont=Lora]Nin narrowed her eyes at him at his little jump—was he surprised by her nature? He really shouldn't be, she thought to herself, with the way things are in the world. For his own good.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]You shouldn't worry for a stranger, she chided herself, he is not your responsibility, but your [i]brother is. Think of him. Would he benefit from this?[/i][/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]"Torrin Silas Latimer," Nin echoed, blinking blandly at his words, then shaking her head. Besides a small scrape near her ankle and her usual bumps and bruises from being on the road, she was probably fine. "No, I'm not injured." She paused, considering his answer as to his allegiance. The Lodge, huh? She might have delivered some things there before. She didn't tend to keep names. "How good of a medic are you?"[/gfont]

//it's alright! totally understandable; take your time. irl comes first

[abbr=character sheet here][gfont=East Sea Dokdo][shadow=green,left]you know i'll take my heart clean apart if it helps yours beat.[/shadow][/gfont][/abbr]
maybe one day i will get around to fixing myself, too. | open intro. | nin.

[gfont=Lora]Nin was stupid to think that this day's particular venture would go well. She had stepped out of her tent with her right foot instead of her left this morning, after all. She was bound for bad luck.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]Feet slamming against the mushy ground, she was barely able to pull herself up into the tree before the wild dog got to her, teeth snapping at her heels. She climbed as high as she dared, a good twenty feet above the ground, settling herself in the thin y-shape of the tree's largest diverging branches. The tree itself was thin and fairly young (much like herself) and bare of any leaves or fruit, but it held up just fine against the dog's clawing leaps.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]She pulled her legs up just in case, her slightly-quick breathing muffled by the bandana pulled over the lower half of her face. One hand each pressed against the two sturdy branches on either side of her, steadying herself, and she warily kept an eye on the frenzied, slobbering dog, waiting for it to tire itself out or leave, because there was no chance in hell that she was going down there while it was still full of vicious energy—she was terrified of dogs, though it didn't show much on her face and she hated admitting it.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]There wouldn't be much reason in admitting a fear of mine, anyway, she scrunched up her face at the dog's yelps, pressing herself a bit further into the tree's arms and hoping that it didn't attract any other dogs or dangerous people. It wouldn't help me or Noi if I exposed one of my weaknesses to someone.[/gfont]

[gfont=Lora]A chilling breeze blew by, and she pulled her jacket tighter around herself with a slight shiver, glaring down at the dog, who was still very much going at it. I guess it's a waiting game.[/gfont]

TORRIN LATIMER
THINK I’LL DYE MY HAIR AND I’LL MOVE TO ALASKA!
space
Torrin was also afraid of these specific dogs. the wild dogs of the lodge had attacked him and his loved ones before, once to the point that he had watched with a broken heart as members went out to cull the population.

bella wasn’t one of those dogs, and the tiny medic wasn’t ever seen without her. she she was angry, though, the black samoyed/labrador mix could certainly fool a stranger.

so now she was snarling and standing this wild dog off, and torrin didn’t really know what to do. he’d come up over a ridge to see a girl in a tree, and an angry dog. and now bella was getting protective? the medic sighed, slumping his shoulders and furrowing a brow. ”OY” the man called, furrowing a brow. ”You hungry, scarface? fetch!” He rummaged in his bag as he spoke, hoping to really get its attention before throwing a bag of jerky as for down the ridge as he could. Hopefully it’s roll down, the dog would chase it, and he could make sure this girl was uninjured.
space
MALE. FLINTLOCK. MEDIUM. ½ Graytor. REF. BIO
#psychosocial.

[align=center][table]
s
[div style="margin-top: -6px; height: 75px; width: 250px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px;"]TORRIN is a MALE HUMAN with HE/HIM pronouns. he is currently a medic of the FLINTLOCK LODGE and is 18 years old. he is physically MEDIUM and mentally HARD. attack in BOLD #FFB347. played by ARCTURUS..
s
[div style="margin-top: -6px; height: 75px; width: 250px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8px;"]TORRIN is a MALE HUMAN with HE/HIM pronouns. he is currently a medic of the FLINTLOCK LODGE and is 18 years old. he is physically MEDIUM and mentally HARD. attack in BOLD #FFB347. played by ARCTURUS..
Topic Options