[/table]
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]Hi, update! I decided to return home early and so, from tomorrow, I will be posting IC again!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
activity notice!
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]Hey! I just wanted to quickly note that the 25th July - 7th August I will be unable to post IC on Bearbones. I'm travelling to live on a dairy farm as they need a hand with calving and it'll be a very busy time for me! I have a feeling I won't be able to post IC at all, but I'll be around OOC and on Discord as always!

Finny will still be around as admin and we still have the rest of our wonderful staff team who can answer any questions and help if need be. For TNW groups, there will be temporary leaders around during this time. I'll still be around OOC, so I'm not gone completely! I can't wait for when I return as we have a lot of pretty big events on the way! Thanks for understanding!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][shadow=#72d3fe,right]TRADE ALL MY TOMORROWS FOR JUST ONE YESTERDAY,[/shadow]
[div style="color: white; font-family: arial; font-size: 10px; width: 395px; border-top: 3px solid #ffa2f6; padding-right: 5px"]

okay!!! i hope you stay safe <3333
you know full well i'm around on discord HHKEJSBGE
even if you can't post ic i'm always down for some plotting!
i hope you have fun out there!!!!! send lots of pics of those baby cows!!!

[align=center][align=center]
[align=left]RESIDENT EVIl. bioha7ard
[table]
a
[align=center][abbr=he/they/it]♛[/abbr]when i miss you
a
[align=center]come and kiss me[abbr=19 yrs][/abbr]
a
[align=center]with a smile[abbr=19 yrs]♛[/abbr]
Topic Options