[/table]
[align=center]
Breaker's attention was taken from the resident they were talking to when they heard Declan. The large tiger was very startling to see, but Breaker's sudden shock smoothed out when they heard Declan's voice. They just smiled and shook their head. When the tiger started laughing, Breaker's smile broke out more and they just chuckled, gently pushing their shoulder against the tiger's side.

"I'll be sure to send them right to you." The leader tilted their head before spotting Lucian.

They nodded their head towards the other, glad to see him participating. Breaker wouldn't outright admit it, but they worried for Lucian.

breaker / black dog motel / bio / © cosmyn[/color]

[align=center]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna show 'em what i have become[/shadow]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna burn, burn, burn[/shadow] hotelier / black dog motel / they/them | writing storage
BURY A FRIEND ― m&g
[align=center]
Breaker's long black fur was stark against the neon lights, like a void. They stood in front of the motel sign, studying the passers-by. They slowly sat down and planted their paws together, sitting straight and still.

"Everyone gather under the sign," they spoke softly, tail swishing. "It's time to meet the members of the motel. My name is Breaker. I'm the motelier here."

A few residents came over and introduced themselves, sitting down around the sign. Breaker nodded their head towards them in turn. A few Kingsnake gang members weaved through the crowd and greeted the motelier. The Borzoi nodded towards them. It was not uncommon to see the gang members among the residents, though suspicious. Breaker glanced around through the crowd for more Kingsnakes, but his attention was caught by a nearby resident talking to them.
breaker / black dog motel / bio / © cosmyn[/color]

[align=center]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna show 'em what i have become[/shadow]
[shadow=red,right]i'm gonna burn, burn, burn[/shadow] hotelier / black dog motel / they/them | writing storage
[align=center]
INFO | ”Surely you expect them to know you, though, don’t you?” The tiger lumbered over, looking sullen and exhausted but not particularly out of the ordinary. Just... Sleepy. Perhaps it was just the way he always was, or perhaps he was a smudge more tired than usual, but either way it was palpable. The large medic tilted his head at Breaker, knitting his brows together. ”I would almost be concerned if they didn’t. Hey, if nobody recognizes you, send em my way. I wanna take a look at em.” His voice, while gruff, was teasing and not in any way genuine. He let out a barking laugh, shaking his head. Maybe it was a stupid joke. That’s what made it funny though.

[align=center]
TAKE THE FIGHT FROM THE KID                     
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: georgia; color: black"] It had been a long day for Lucian. A long day of hunting and patrolling. When he heard their leader's voice, summoning them for a meet and greet, he let out a coarse sigh and made his way over, standing at the edge of the crowd, looming over them. He didn't really see the point in making friends. He believed they would just be a distraction from what was really important- power. But he still stood there and decided to participate to please his leader.

biography
[table]
IN YOUR EYES,
I SEE THERE'S
SOMETHING BURNING
INSIDE YOU
a
[Image: tumblr_ohrkfqpBMk1rmds2vo3_250.jpg]
Topic Options