[/table]
His arm was still sore from training dogs, but it was his latest drive to give-back to what Los Santos gave to him. A religion, a home, a purpose. The least he could do, was take a few damn bites to teach the mutts to use their teeth. He rubs his arm idly as he walks the fence-line, patrolling half-heartedly as he toys with a chain bracelet, old over-used grimy pliers work against the silver before the barking erupts. Miriam drops his pliers with a huff of frustration, but being short had its benefits so it didn’t take long to retrieve them. haha, so funny. He recalls his ex making jokes on his height, and it stirs something in his chest. Though uncovering emotions in Miriam was like polishing coal.

His movement is swift, driven by the pitch of the dogs and suddenly the familiarity of Vesania’s voice as he addresses a stranger and his two dogs. Silvery hues rimmed dark by a substantial lack of sleep observe the guy from the side. Tactical clamps rattling as he sidesteps rubble, casually nearing himself to Vesania and the dogs as they obey his commands. fingers looping around his metal-knuckle trench-knife as he eyes the tall stranger. “y’know if you stay, vato, we don’t have a stable for that horse” Miriam jokes, raising a brow as he glances to the massive Cane corso. Slipping his free hand into his jacket pocket to retrieve a poorly wrapped cigarette. Placing it between his teeth as he awaits a command or Vesania’s word.
[spoiler=INFO & INVENTORY]
- biography — theme music
personality — Valiant , Astute, Hard-bitten, Immoral, Kind, Receptive.
physically — 95% ( ARTISTIC REFERENCE ) — 5'6'' short medium-haired brunette with silver eyes lined with dark circles, smothered in tattoos and scars. Golden-capped canines and adorned with finely crafted silver chain necklaces, bracelets, and rings. He wears tattered clothes and tactical-wear. 
✖ open for peaceful interaction / open to attacks ( ask to maim ) no kill
✖ bisexual ( open to plot )
weaponsknuckled trench knife
throwing knives

—suffers from Emphysema
Kleptomaniac

relations
'rocky' Dean Santivaro x Muriella Trejillio-Santivaro
No Crushes - widowed
late Wife Bevalina Poole ▪ deceased
Medium difficulty physically - difficult mentally
inventory
✖ tactical belt & thigh straps
✖ silver rings
✖ throwing knives
✖ trench knife with steel knuckles
✖ drawing journal
✖ machete
✖ miscellaneous silver
[/spoiler]
[color=transparent]

[sup]HOUSE OF BASTARDS
BIOGRAPHYPINTERESTAESTHETIC
[Image: fhU8PJu.jpg]

♔  Ves waved his hand at the apology, reaching back to scratch one of the dogs' scruffs absentmindedly as the dog quieted its alarming barks. "Don't worry about it," the albino told the man, scaling his eyes on Hunter with a subtle nervousness.

♔  It wasn't the pitbull that made him nervous--Los Santos was filled with them, and he had grown a soft fondness for them. It was the rather giant dog that looked ready to tear him apart if it wanted. Ves stood straight and dusted off his vest, finding his pockets and putting his hands in them as he put his weight on one foot. At the sound of Miriam's voice, the albino turned his attention to him. Nodding his head in greeting, the albino's pink eyes turned back to Bo.

♔  "What's someone like you doin' 'round here?" He asked, taking one hand from his pockets to brush his hair out of his face.

♔  "SPEECH!"

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[ you won't find jesus in la / o, joining ]
[div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify;"]for the past few hours, the man hadn't been paying attention to much. he was transfixed by a book as his dogs led him wherever they were going. the rope leashes connected to their collars had begun to ware down over the many months of use, and a few good tugs from hunter would break the sting near the tied end that the man hadn't noticed. two good tugs that would send his book flying, and the man bolting after the massive black dog.. one good tug, and off she went. as soon as she shot off and the weight of the ropes fell from his hands, and the smaller puppy shot off after her, the man was right in step.

with the cane corso being significantly faster than him, the man had to push himself to catch up, reaching for her collar and just barely managing to grab the puppy's collar before he shot off too. "you two are such nightmares!" he scolded, southern drawl thick on his voice, heaving a heavy breath as he dropped to settle on his toes, setting his knees against the gravel as the dogs sat down with him. "at least.. i think we're near civilization, right?" he was, indeed, right. there was a person peering out of the window just across from him, who quickly drew their blinds when he waved.

"huh.. maybe they don't like people."

[align=center]"speech" | normal

[align=center]
WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]BO BUTLER / 39 / LOS SANTOS / TAGS

♔  Ves had been sitting in his room, petting his cat. The dogs began barking outside and Twinkie's claws dug into Ves' arm. He was more so startled that his cat had puffed up than the claws in his arm. He stood up, putting Twinkie on his bed and he left his room. The dogs were running by the hotel now. He stepped outside and made sure to shove something between the door and the doorway. He didn't want to get locked out again. Heading towards the source of the dogs' anxiety, he carefully stepped between the dogs as they ran from the spot and him.

♔  "Hello?" He called, seeing a big fuck-off black dog and a smaller, brindle dog that Ves had picked up to be a Pitbull.

♔  Ves hesitated upon seeing a man grab the collar of one of the dogs and he slowed to a stop, as the man sat down with both the strange dogs. Ves' dogs--could he even call them his? They weren't, really; they didn't have names, they weren't his, but they listened to his every command. He pat his leg and two of the dogs that were barking at the man and his own canines trotted over to the albino's side and sat down beside him.

♔  "What can I do for you?" Ves called to the man, telling the dogs at his side to stay as he stepped closer to the stranger, looking him over. The only reason he was so cautiously approaching was the big fucking dog at his side. It looked like a damn hellhound.

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[div style="width: 350px; text-align: justify;"]a voice calling out caught his attention fairly quickly, and hands on the collars of the dogs settled on either side of him kept them settled firmly on the ground. the "big fuck-off black dog's" tail wagging with the biggest smile on her face as she watched ves and his own dogs. while the man didn't seem nearly as excited as his dogs, he still offered a friendly smile. he knew that look, knew that dogs like hunter and duck probably didn't have the best reputation these days.

"sorry to cause such a ruckus!" he responded, patting between hunter's shoulder blades as she lowered herself to lay at his side. meanwhile, duck's little nubbed tail wagged so hard that he seemed to wiggle and worm in his grasp. "i'm bo, these two are hunter, and duck." he nodded to the dogs as he said their names, releasing hunter's collar now that she'd calmed and settled down. "i guess we're looking to stay. these two have.. a way of dragging me towards civilization."

he wasn't joking. every time he ended up some place, it was because those two dogs had dragged him there, quite literally. or escaping their leashes to lead him on some high speed chase.

[align=center]"speech" | normal

[align=center]
WHAT YOU DID IN THE DARK.
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: center; font-size: 8pt; color: #808080; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 4px;"]BO BUTLER / 39 / LOS SANTOS / TAGS
[align=center][table]
♛ — MIRIAM K. SANTIVARO
Topic Options