How many strays can you take in? Open, joining
I hurt everywhere, I'm telling myself to not complain, because it just makes me complain more. But at the same time, I'm still complaining. I walk like some little doll nudged to move by some invisible hand, it's one I can't feel. But I guess it's there because I'm still moving. Even the few times I stagger to the ground, trip and collapse, it seems to pick me up and get me moving again. I dont even know where I'm going.

I got colorful skin, and some scratches, it's okay though because, uhhh... because... ah, it's okay. That's all there is to it! No use for fuss for reasons. They don't do me any good.

I'm bumbling into some kind of terracotta, roof pieces undulating, the buildings have their own colors too. I haven't really known where I am going. And I still have no destination in mind. But the dark place with colorful lights and little candle fires has my attention. I think I'll go there, see what place that is. It could be scary, it could be a trap, another snare, but also a place to sleep. I'm sure I'm hungry, but I was so hungry for so long I don't really feel hungry anymore. I don't feel anything in regards to my tummy, my hands lulling by my sides, they used to hold my stomach like a door to an empty room.

Empty. Is this place empty? Someone lit those candles surely. So there's someone at least. Maybe more. Ugh, I dont want to people. I don't want to talk. I don't know what I want. I think, I think I just want to be in that dark place, with neon fixtures and candle lights. I'm sighing through my nose when I reach the doorway. There's a door here. I dont bother to try opening it, dont try to lift my hand to the knob. It feel like there would be too much of an effort made like that just to understand that it's locked.

I just mildly bump the wod with my body, tired. I'm so tired. I'm like a branch on a windy day tapping the glass. Hm hm hm, a branch.
MY DEAR, THERE ARE SECRETS HERE | | |
Bub hadn't been in Los Santos very long, and wanderlust still flowed deep in her core. The monotony of daily life here was odd, and sharing her living space with so many other people was odder too. But she got through it, chin up and much more presentable than when she arrived here.

The quiet knocking on the door grabbed her attention, her senses still attuned to the harshness of living on her own despite being surrounded by people. She walked to the door, wondering if someone had gotten locked out as she turned the doorknob and peeked out.

She was greeted with the sight of... Someone looking ready to collapse. Oh jeez, she wasn't ready to deal with this kind of thing. "Oh- oh woah, steady," Bub said, reaching out to steady the stranger, before calling back to the inside of the hotel. "Hey um- can I get a little help over here?"
[justify]Oh, turn your lamps down low [abbr=Isabel Cameron Felix, goes by Bub | Feminine pronouns, she/her | 15yrs Old | 5'6" | Hella gay]&[/abbr]
Keep the light so dim that you can't see [abbr=Medium Difficulty Physically | Easy Mentally | Attacks with shotgun or baseball bat wrapped with barbed wire | Open to capture if discussed prior | Not open for death]&[/abbr]
What's out there ahead of you [abbr=Hoarder multi-patterned mess aesthetic | Shoulder length black hair | Greenish blue eye color | Always seen wearing a mask and at least 2 layers of clothing | Severe burn scars on her face, neck and left shoulder which are always covered]&[/abbr]
(IC Opinions)[/justify]

IS IT WHAT YOU WANTED THOUGH?
bub ;; she/her ;; 15yrs
[align=center]
Selena Felix
Sel was becoming increasingly familiar with bodily pains. She'd never progressed this far before, and adapting to all the changes her body was making was quite challenging. But she was going to do it, she was  going to get through this, because once she had her baby in her arms it would all be worth it.

Four more months.

Time would fly by. Five months had already gone by, after all, and it felt like just yesterday she was getting acquainted with the plants in Los Santos because her breakfast wouldn't stay down. At least the morning sickness had subsided, though now there was a host of other symptoms to deal with. The most prominently visible one being that of her baby bump.

The bump was why Sel hesitated to steady the stranger, as her sister was quick to try and do. She did make her way over, though, faster than she would have if the person seemed capable of standing on his own two feet. "In here." Sel said, reaching past Pup to open the door so they could get him inside.

//sorry for the late reply

[spoiler=INFORMATION &&— UPDATED 11/23/19]General —
▪ Selena Felix | Sel or Lena depending on the situation
▪ Biologically Female | Identifies as Female | She/her
▪ 25 years 11 months | 12/18/13 | Ages real time
▪ Member of Bluestem Prairie | Lady of Los Santos | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Former Warchief of the Badlands

Physical —
♦ HUMAN | Health: 100%
— She's small, but not too small, about 5'4" or so. Slender and always moving, pretty blue-green eyes with a mischievous glint in them and you know she's gonna get you into trouble. Dark hair, no doubt dark thoughts as well. Red lips curve into a lazy grin that reveals white teeth - they won't stay pearly for much longer, though, as she's often seen smoking.
minor injuries: n/a
major injuries: n/a

Important Info —
▪ Currently pregnant
▪ Trained medic but prefers the war and/or social branches.
▪ Drug dealer and enabler.
▪ Usually untrustworthy, everything is calculated, ambitious as fuck, nefarious motivations.
▪ Opinions, motivations and ambition are Sel's and Sel's alone and are not shared by her roleplayer.

Personality —
— Sel is a very bold, competitive and stubborn person, with a wild side that is shown frequently as well as flirtatious tendencies. She is easily bored and is always on the lookout for adventure, with a spark of curiosity that she hopes will lead to what she seeks: adventure and romance. She seems to not be a very serious person and would rather have fun than be productive, and failing entertainment she can be quite productive and get quite a bit done. She's loud and lacks discipline. While Sel is irresponsible (and oddly bossy) and wild, she is very family-oriented and loves her family dearly. She is usually a cheerful, friendly person but she definitely has a passion for the weird, dark and creepy. She is somewhat vain and egotistical. She has her secrets and one of them is her intelligence and ability to collect information; most dismiss her as a dumb party girl (or something like that) and that's part of her cover, she has her fair share of sins and has to have a way of hiding them, and because she is a good liar and good actress, she succeeds.
— Ambitious; arrogant; bold; bossy; brave; competitive; cruel; curious; cunning; dark; deceptive; egotistical; friendly; flirty; intelligent; irresponsible; manipulative; observant; sadistic; sly; stubborn; vain; wild

Relationships —
▪ Geoff x Eliza | Heir of the Felix Family
▪ Bisexual | Biromantic | Polygamous
▪ 1/2 Sank | 1/2 Selem | 1/2 Seleo
▪ Dating Mateo Suarez | Crushing on n/a
▪ Generally very friendly but not easy to become close with; flirty and defiant; loyalty is hard-earned and easily betrayed

Interaction —
— Physically Medium | Mentally Hard
— Trained with knives and poisons
— Prefers to fight with poisoned knives
— Relies largely on speed and agility
— No kill/capture/maim without permission
— Will kill/capture/maim with permission
— To attack, [member=183]Sel[/member] & attack in underlined #440349[/spoiler]

[align=center]
DARLING, DARLING, DOESN'T HAVE A PROBLEM
LYING TO HERSELF 'CAUSE HER LIQUOR'S TOP SHELF
IT'S ALARMING HONESTLY HOW CHARMING SHE CAN BE