CAMP APOCALYPSE TEAM SIGN-UPS
[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]welcome to team sign-ups for camp apocalypse! this is a way to take census of camp members, and sort out which person is on what team! sign ups are simple, and the short rundown of each team is below:

team larks — the larks are the doctors of the group. they have medical knowledge and the ability to fix anything from a papercut to a missing toe.
  current members

team foxes — the foxes are the scavengers of the group. they look for and find any useful items in the small cabins that haven't been found or raided yet around the island, mainland, and any of the smaller islands that might be nearby.
  current members — evan harkness, charlie addison,

team badgers — the badgers are the hunters and trappers of the group. they scout out any wild animals that are left on the island, as well as going out to fish, or hunt on the mainland.
  current members

team bears — the bears are the guards of the group. they're the ones in charge of making sure camp apocalypse is safe, and well-fortified.
  current memberstiberius calloway

team crows — the crows are the scouts for the group. they watch for any newcomers, other groups coming into the area, or warn camp apocalypse of impending danger. they're also very involved in the ambassador system.
  current members — nixon romano,

team beavers — the beavers are the architects and builders of the group. they help design, plan, and keep the camp, boats, and ziplines running safely.
  current members — jordan wright, aria scordato,

Code:
name —
team —

name — jordone
team — beavers
name — nixon romano
team — crows

[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px; text-transform: lowercase; line-height: 100%; font-family: verdana; font-size: 7pt; text-align: justify"][align=center][i] sometimes i feel cold, even paralyzed
my interior world needs to sanitize
name — charlie somethin tbh i forget his last name and am too lazy to look
team — foxes

[align=center]
I COULD WHISPER ALL MY FEARS
or keep it down while you're around. i could fake this pain
name — aria scordato
team — crows
i cant copy/paste so fuck me but

Name - Ayaka Tateyama
Team - Larks

[align=center][font=timesnewroman][b]Wall Of Text || Sequoia Springs || Character Gallery
[url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=24316.0]SEQUOIA FALLS MASS ADOPTS + HP TRYOUTS
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;"]name — (tiberius) calloway
team — bears

[spoiler=TAGS | DONT YOU WANT TO BE SOMEBODY]GENERAL. HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE LONESOME LOSER?
& Tiberius Calloway | Addressed most often as Calloway, sometimes Tiberius
& 23 years old | Born October 30th | Scorpio
& Traveler of many groups | Nomadic
& Suffers from Generalized Anxiety Disorder && Insomnia triggered by Sleep Paralysis
& Speaks Spanish and English (more so Spanglish)

APPEARANCE. BEATEN BY THE QUEEN OF HEARTS EVERY TIME
& 6'2" and 190 lbs. | Lean and muscular
& Physical health: 95% | Minor scars, black eye, and bruisings
& Golden eyes | Dark brown hair | Slashes across back from previous abuse
& Spanish heritage | Native speaker of both Spanish && English
& Pierced ears (one small hoop, one small dangling cross) | Covered in countless tattoos from face to legs (FACE REFERENCE)
& Wears t-shirts with layered jackets and hoodies, fitted jeans, and sneakers

RELATIONSHIPS. UNLUCKY AT LOVE AT LEAST THAT’S WHAT THEY SAY
& NPC x NPC | 0 living relatives (unaware)
& Bisexual biromantic | Single | ½ of TBA
& [ 0 ] crushes | TBA
& Trusts: TBA
& Closed off and hostile | Aggressive nature

TRAITS. HE LOST HIS HEAD AND HE GAMBLED HIS HEART AWAY
& POSITIVE: Loyal, alpha, soft spoken, generous, loving, protective, parental, compassionate, humorous
& NEGATIVE: Non-approachable, hostile, defensive, aggressive, unforgiving, merciless, headstrong, stubborn, rebellious, restless, indecisive, rude
& TROPES: Blood Knight | Undying Loyalty | Hired Guns

BATTLE TAGS. STAKED HIS HEART AND LOSS, NOW HE HAS TO PAY THE COST
& Difficulty with weapons: Extreme | Difficulty in hand to hand: Hard
& Strength: 8/10 | Aim accuracy: 8/10 | Stamina: 7/10 | Luck: 4/10 | Flexibility: 3/10 | Reaction Time: 6/10
& Will not be merciful if you have threatened him or his loved ones | Has killed and will do it again
& Likes to play dirty | Good with a bat and other unconventional "weapons"
& Attack in bold blue or tag[/spoiler]
name — Amanda Ann Gayman
team — foxes

[align=center][font=timesnewroman][b]Wall Of Text || Sequoia Springs || Character Gallery
[url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=24316.0]SEQUOIA FALLS MASS ADOPTS + HP TRYOUTS
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; text-align: justify; width: 430px; font-size: 8pt; color: #383737; line-height: 120%; font-family: arial; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px;"]—-  & name — dylan hartmann
team — foxes

[align=center]
【 DYLAN HARTMANN ▲ NINETEEN ▲ NORTHSTAR D. ▲ STORAGE
WE MUST BE STRONG, AND WE MUST BE BRAVE.
[br]
oof this is actual the old one
all of the ca stuff is on their board now (:
Topic Options