[/table]

To... Find bombs? Seriously? Who the hell had bombs anymore? He couldn't even remember the last time he'd heard that word, unless someone was talking about what they did or telling a story. It was the apocalypse, no one walked around with bombs strapped to their chests. "Who even has bombs anymore? Seriously?" He'd officially had it. "If I was here to hurt you or anyone else, I'd have brought a gun or something, not something that would literally blow up in my face. Seriously - that's like, the most illogical fear I've ever heard." Actually no, it wasn't. Bombs - however scarce - could kill you. Just being in the dark with no light could reduce him to tears. "How bout I just fucking leave? There. 'Threat' eliminated and I don't have to fucking deal with you anymore." He started to turn, but kept one eye trained on her. His hand rested on his hip near his machete, if she tried to touch him again he'd cut off her hand. Or try to, anyway.
[div style="width: 430px; color: black; text-align: justify"][spoiler=Human Tags | 7/30/17]General:
▪ Grayson Hanson | Gray | Formerly Aria Rivendare
▪ Masculine presenting | Identifies as male | He/Him | DFAB
— Almost impossible to tell his birth gender (get Pyre's permission before having y/c know)
▪ 15 years | Aquarius | Primarily Real Time Aging
▪ Member of the Flintlock Lodge

Relationships:
▪ Panromantic | Pansexual | Still figuring that out
▪ Single | No crushes
▪ NPC x NPC | Adopted by Diana Hanson
▪ Generally puts on a friendly front and cares for those around him, but still holds them at arms' length and is very hard to get close to. Very awkward when flirted with and doesn't really like it, but becomes quite flirty when drunk

Important Facts:
▪ In no way shows that he was born female, does everything possible to hide it (such as binding) and wears clothes meant for men. Without him stripping, it's pretty much impossible to tell that he isn't biologically male.
▪ Low-key history nut.
▪ Nearsighted.
▪ Opinions and motivations are Gray's and Gray's alone and are not shared by his roleplayer.

Physical:
★ HUMAN | health: 100%
— Gray is about medium height at 5'6", and very thin and lanky. He has gray eyes, and off-black hair cropped into an undercut. Under his left eye he has a beauty mark, and there are a few scars on his medium-brown skin, and there are more under the slate gray bandanna, hoodies and jeans the gangly teen tends to wear.
— major injuries: none
— minor injuries: none

Personality:
— DETAILED IS STILL A BIG WIP
— Articulate; contemplative; efficient; driven; incisive; intelligent; meticulous; orderly; perceptive; practical; rational; self-sufficient; shrewd; vigilant; witty, enigmatic; frank; neutral; placid; private; reserved; restrained; stoic, abrupt; aloof; assertive; blunt; calculating; coarse; critical; cynical; distrusting; morbid; opinionated; pedantic; sarcastic; self-serving; unreliable; vindictive

Interaction:
▪ Still in training | Medium physically | Medium mentally
▪ No kill/capture/maim without permission
▪ Prefers to fight with a sword
▪ To attack, [member=2027]Gray[/member] and attack in underlined #708090

Links:
— Bio v.1[/spoiler]

[align=center]
————IF YOU NEED ME, I'LL BE GONE———— ——
i'm looking for a good time on my own, i'm all alone ——
she would aim the gun at his head, keeping it out of reach. "not happening now. you're a suspicious person, so there's no chance that you leave without either a pat down or.. you die is the second option."

[align=center]
AND NOW I SEE THE SUNLIGHT
I FEEL GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS
THIS IS THE ROAD TO RUIN [p w/Margaux] AND WE STARTED AT THE END
[table]

We will fight or we will fall
Til the angels save us all
Topic Options