active groups / rp
hi! i wasn't sure which board to place this in, but i am very active and i'd love an active board/group/partner to rp with. i'm very museful atm and i would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction! thank u in advance

[color=white][size=24pt][font=georgia][align=center]JOIN NEPTUNE'S RIDGE! LOOKING FOR MEMBERS AND HPS!<3
Hey there! I’m glad to hear that you’re so museful! What sort of thing have you got muse for right now? Humans? Animals?

I see you’ve thrown a few characters into The New World which is great! That is probably our most active RP at the moment with four different official groups and a few more prefixes with smaller groups. The most popular groups tend to be the two big ones: Flintlock Lodge and The Badlands. So I think you’re already headed in the right direction as I see you’ve thrown a character into both groups! Posting consistently and frequently can help work towards being promoted to HPs if you’re interested, and we have this challenge where you are in to win a prize if you post using the prompts provided.

Also, the main animal game, Wilderness Rising, is in the process of being redeveloped! You can read up on the rp here. The game is soon to be open fully for posts, but we’re just waiting on anyone interested in leading a group. So if you’re interested in leading any of the other groups (Amphiria is already spoken for!) then let me know and we can get you started as a leader!

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
hello, truce! thank you so much for your help!
i think the animal rp would be so cool! and i'd be really excited to be able to play a leader, or any high position for that matter! if you could give me more information about that i would really appreciate it. i also have no preference for any group, you can pick whichever one you need the position for the most!

edit: if neptune's ring is available, is there any way i could get a position with that, please? i have started thinking up a character in my head and it's perfect (':

[color=white][size=24pt][font=georgia][align=center]JOIN NEPTUNE'S RIDGE! LOOKING FOR MEMBERS AND HPS!<3
Topic Options