Issue with logging in
I would have posted this in the Bug Report thread, but I noticed that it hasn't been posted in for quite a long time so I thought this might be easier? Anyway, I'm really only able to log into my account in incognito mode because it keeps logging me out for inactivity or having an error when I try to log in on my browser? I've cleared my cache and my history so I'm not quite sure what's happening with it?

Like this is all i get when I try to sign in, but it never happens on incognito mode so I'm really confused? This is sort of a screenshot of what it shows me?

[Image: Screenshot-20210119-185159-Chrome.jpg]

If the image looks wonky please let me know, I'm on mobile right now and it was awful to get to try and load.
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]hey there! sorry to hear you’re having some difficulties!
when you say you cleared cache, is it right to assume you mean cache AND cookies? staff just wanted to double check on that while we look into things! regardless, we will try and figure out a solution to this as soon as possible (:
I did, yeah! I cleared my entire browsing history. Once I get home I can retry it to see if it works with everything cleared, though I'm also confused that it's happening not just on my computer but on my phone too? Usually when I have cookie issues it doesn't transfer to my mobile. Thank you guys so much! I was super worried I'd like... broken my account somehow.
[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 500px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 9.5pt; font-family: arial"]As a note! I managed to fix this, though I sort of just had to uninstall and reinstall my antivirus. I'm not sure what help that did but I'm not having any issues signing in anymore, thank you guys though :0
[align=center][div style="width: 400px; text-align: justify; font-size: 12px; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: .6px; color: #494949;"]huh that's weird! either way, i'm happy it's fixed for you!!
Topic Options