THIS HOUSE WAS A FAIRY TALE — meeting [12/02]

♔  Ves clapped his hands in the meeting room, the rings he had acquired clanging with each clap. It seemed he had changed a little, a long black and red laced robe across his shoulders and down his feet. He wore a loose red blouse with black lace and a long, ruby necklace. His pants were black slacks that landed just above his ankles, where the least matching item sat. His bright, neon socks with cats on them. He didn't even bother to wear shoes to hide them. He rubbed his hands together nervously.

♔  It had been far too long since he had last called a meeting, and guilt settled in the bottom of his belly. He never thought he'd be in this position, his father always told him that he wouldn't get this far. That he'd be alone, with no one. Now look at where he was, he was flourishing. He was a leader now. A role model. He shuddered at the thought.

♔  "Meeting!" he called.

♔  "TEXT!"

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 07/09/20]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 27 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> los santos ;; leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; [search up what that organ thing is called]

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry -  deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel -  alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 400px; font-size: 8pt; line-height: 125%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; color: black"]

a lot of people had been - curious to find out what exactly ves had been up to in the last few weeks. ves had so many eyes on him it seemed; with so many people keeping tabs on you, it was sure to be emotionally exhausted. kennedy, meanwhile, decided it was best to stay out of it entirely. mind his own damn business. besides, he had his own personal matters going on. he wandered into the meeting room, hands in his pockets - sparing ves's outfit a quick glance - and then going and settling into an open seat.
[align=center][div style="width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 6pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 0px; line-height: 12px; color: #000"]Rafe was next to enter the room, not hiding the way he peered over towards Vesania with the utmost curiosity. His general absence around Los Santos had been noted, which only lead to intrigue from Raphael. What had their leader been up to, and was it interesting enough for Rafe to chatter about to the others in Los Santos? If there was a riveting reason for his absence, then Rafe would surely scuttle back to Heather after today's meeting to share the juicy drama. Not that this was out of malicious intent; Rafe simply had nothing better to do with his time.

[align=center]
YOU CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD THEN TORE MY WORLD APART
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ONLY A DEVIL LIKE YOU COULD MAKE ME SIN LIKE I DO.

✲  Miguel was not one for really showing up much- he was happy enough as it was avoiding everyone and staying in his own room. It was always so incredibly dark in his room, as the lights hurt his eyes. He remembered being called a vampire by Ves, joked about like it was a funny thing to him. Miguel would show him funny if he could, if he weren't leader. The ex-cultist crossed his arms as he passed into the room after Rafe like a giant, skeletal shadow. He cast a stare towards Ves, a storm behind his dark brown eyes. The leader caught his stare and he flashed a smile, though a spark flickered behind those pale eyes.

✲  Even his smile made Miguel's blood boil.

✲  "TEXT!"

[spoiler=//tags -- updated ;; 29/04/20]
general
> miguel cantor ;; doesn't have any ;; n/a
> male ;; he/him
> 20 ;; ages real time ;; february 11th
> los santos

physical
> physical health ;; 70%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; miguel has marfan syndrome, which means he has extra bones in his body, giving him longer limbs ; suffering from anorexia

appearance
> short, brown hair ; dark brown eyes ; incredibly thin, his ribs, spine, and hip bones can be seen through his skin ; 6'7" ; 110 lbs
> no body modifications
> red and white canvas dress that comes to his knees; thick gloves that he pretty much never takes off that are specially tailored for his long fingers
> no carried items
> important things to note ;; miguel's fingers have four parts, where a normal human's would have three

personality
> very quiet and secluded ; would rather listen than talk ; very observant and smart ; usually disgusted by anything that proves to be nasty to him ; rarely smiles ; is quick with wit ; very anti-social and avoids a lot of big group things
> no personality disorders
> no tics

relationships
> maria cantor x simon cantor ;; both are mia
> has 5 brothers and 2 sisters, i am not naming them all
> asexual ; aromantic
> no crushes

interaction/confrontation
> hard mentally | hard physically
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (delta)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in bold
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

TIMOTHY'S DEAD CHARACTERS
Topic Options