( a job like no other ) modern rp, interest check
[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 11px; line-height:15px;"][font=arial]bb has been extremely active as of late and although i love tnw with my whole heart, i'd like to suggest a modern rp, similar to and like a mini main game that revolves around amusement park employees and mostly their life outside of the amusement park. from around the world, they all settle in commons or an employee housing and deal with love, drama, and romance in their free time. the guide / intro is still in the works but if you're interested, please post here and if you want to know more, join the server !!!

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
trackSmile

[align=center]  [ SHE'S NEON, SHINE YOUR LIGHT! ]  
[abbr=perpetual emo phase / college sophomore / taurus / osh-l / msg 4 skype sc discord etc / crows is my best friend - crows]info[/abbr] + thread hub + [abbr=fucc u it was 185 not 186 - eskie ; spills paint whoops i ruined it - fangs ; *handcuffs u to my weird bird foot* - crows ; pee kink - aporia]friends[/abbr]
Ooooo

[align=center]
[align=left][b] I’m a Sokovian fortune teller.
[align=right]EST time zone + nocturnalfaery#0750 + might make a chat?
YES

[align=center]
✰[b] — BABY, I'M JUST TOO WEAK
[font=verdana][sub]she ; her [color=black]/ discord : scully#2222 / dump / halfmoon
y e s

[align=center][div style="margin-bottom: 5px; margin-top: 3px; word-spacing: 2px; letter-spacing: 0.5px; font-family: verdana; font-size: 8pt;"]will probs be kinda slow to reply  ⸺  [ dump ]
[align=center][div style="width:500px;text-align:justify; line-height: 110%;"]HELL YEAH
Topic Options