[/table]
this is a very interesting idea! support!

[align=right]
---yeah we all still die
what will you leave behind ?
loving the guide! it definitely seems like a place i could bring jane <3

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
I'm happy it has so much interest! I'll put up an activity check to see who's willing to actually rp there some time in January and if enough people agee to be active it could become a backboard!

and i see fire, blood in the breeze
[sup]AND I HOPE THAT YOU'LL REMEMBER ME
tnw SECOND CHANCE group interest check
This is an interest check for a group called Second Chance, a home in a hospital complex surrounded by a small neighborhood in a peaceful woodland with some farmland surrounding the forest to support the group and a large lake as a water source. I don't have it fully fleshed out yet, as I wanted to gather interest first before bothering with getting detailed with it because I don't want to risk wasting my time lmao. So Here's what I have so far:

• The group is called Second Chance for a reason, it offers a home for all people seeking second chances.
• People that had committed horrible crimes in the past will be welcomed as long as they are dedicated to changing themselves for the better.
• The mentally ill will be welcomed and actively offered therapy and treatment.
• The physically and developmentally disabled with also be encouraged the join.
• Abused individuals and addicts seeking recovery in a peaceful location will also be welcomed.
• Basically, the group is a home for the outcast, the desperate, and for people who have nowhere else to go, and need help to survive.

The ranks would be, But are subject to change according to opinion:
• A Director [hp] - The Leader. Can be more than one.
• A Co-Director [hp] - Second in command.
• Advisors [s/hp]: Aids that have shown loyalty and care to residents.
• Representatives [s/hp]: Residents that have shown loyalty and kindness to everyone.
• Aids: Members who actively help Residents with physical, developmental, and mental therapy, and overall just care for the residents.
• Residents: The people that need help and are welcomed with open arms.

The group would have events such as mass therapy events, games, dances, poetry and art competitions, and other peaceful things.
The group would only interact with other peaceful groups, but will accept members from more violent groups that are dedicated to healing and changing themselves.
The group would offer aids to other groups temporarily to provide therapy and care to disabled or otherwise ill members of these groups.
The group would invite peaceful groups to events.
The group raises dogs such as german shepards and golden retrievers as trained therapy animals, and bunnies as emotional support animals.

Please state if you're interested. <3
Also state if there's anything you have to add like your own ideas!
If you plan to put an active character there, I'd love to hear that too because if you don't state whether or not you plan to be an active participant, I don't think this has a chance of getting a backboard
:-P .
If enough people state their interest, I'll make the guide!

i SUPPORT and track
track ++ interested! I'd love to create a character for this group!
interested af !!

[align=center]
[color=#BCD8E4][shadow=black,left]a weekend on a boat in california
memes available upon request    —    van#5054
[align=center]
Here's the guide!! http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?top...#msg473305

Oooo.  This sounds cool. I am intrigued.

[align=center]
[table]
aj
Topic Options