Nruto ploting
[div style="background-color: 404040; width: 300px; text-align: justify; font-family: Comic Sans MS; font-size: 16pt; line-height: 22px; color: #8B008B; margin-top: 4px;"]Does anyone want to Naruto plot with me! I have to many characters to count, but I few I do roleplay with are Rabenda "Rei" Hanzai, Shigure Aki, Haru Akatenshi, Kikyo Shi, Rukia Aki, Orenji Aki, Fuyu Aki, Shirio Aki, Orien, Saya, Tsubalsa, Kageyama Seimei, Aka Aki, Yuki Aki, Kozui Aki, Renji Meisei, and Doku Seimei.

"Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering." -Yoda

"I don't care who I have to fight!
If he rips my arms out, I'll kick him to death!
If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from the grave!
Even If I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!" - Naruto Uzumaki

"Are you afraid? You don’t want to die, do you? Not just Abarai, if anyone… acts upon the thought of not wanting you to die, you will suddenly begin to fear your impending death, right?" - Gin Ichimaru

Stormtrooper: "That thing's not a Wookie"
Kanan: "Haven't you ever seen a rare, hairless Wookiee before?"
*Zeb makes a poor attempt at a Wookiee roar and the Stormtroopers look at each other*
Zeb: "Aw, forget it!" *Zeb proceeds to punch out the Stormtroopers and then speaks to Kanan* "Told you they wouldn't buy it."
Sabine: "You didn't exactly give them a chance to buy it."
Zeb: "Heh. There's just something about the feeling of their helmets on my fists."

Fanfiction.net - Poofy The Dark Master

Wattpad.com - PoofyTheDarkMaster

Feral Front.com - Poofy The Dark Master

Xanje.com - Kia Shi

Critter Cosmos.com - Kia Shi

DeviantArt - PoofyDarkMaster
Topic Options