[/table]
[color=#6d9b65][glow=#3e563a,3,300]KING OF RATS[/glow]
[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 125%; text-align:justify; margin-top: -35px"]                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞
WOW long lost TWIns...... ... .. what is ur dA bc i need to make sure im KEEPING UP W/ IT!!  and ty!!! ;_; its really nice to see all the people i used to know back on ff,,,,  such a relief im super excited to be here!

[align=center]
[b][i]well there's a golden boy.
[sup][b][abbr=none]CHARACTERS[/abbr] && DEVIANTART && STORAGE[/sup]
it’s clwns !!!!
it’s like a Sign we’ve met up again... idk what that sign meaNs buT

[align=center]
[table]
[/table]
[color=#6d9b65][glow=#3e563a,3,300]KING OF RATS[/glow]
[div style="background=transparent; borderwidth=0px; bordercolor=; width: 500px; font-size: 11px; line-height: 125%; text-align:justify; margin-top: -35px"]                                                           damien ♛ he/him ♛ 18 ♛ vampire enthusiast ♛ 09/04
                                                                   ❝ i'm the best goddamn bird lawyer in the world. ❞
Welcome, my dude!
I heard twc and UFAs so Im here! If youre interested in Riverclan, may I point you in the direction of this thread? Children (8m) and (middle aged) siblings are offered. If you're interested in some clan other than Windclan (srry babes), let me direct you to this plot sister in this thread. shes pretty much "make her into whoever u want and do what u wish."
I, too, was on FF (rip my acc) and currently, tho not rlly, on wcarpg. Am I #relatable yet

[align=center][div style="borderwidth; width: 300px; padding: 0px; text-align: justify; line-height: 15px; font-size: 8pt; color: grey;"][url=http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=17874.msg424501#msg424501]THEY WERE KIDS THAT I ONCE KNEW
its fuckin FATE...... my man if u ever wanna chat HMU!!!!  i dont bite and would love 2 digitally hang w/ my obvs long lost sibling

i'm definitely interested in riverclan!!!!  im working on a shadowclan character atm, but i'm forsure ok w/ multiple characters and would love a kid, i'll check it out!

#relatable this is the life we live now

[align=center]
hey!!!!
thanks beatles!!!!! <3 and hey greahound!!! yeah, i do remember you when u went by gearpaw? i think, im pretty sure we were both in the feralfront skype at the same time as well

and i def was in the art board a lot, i had a bunch of shops that usually fell thru lmao
and for sure,,  i haven't checked out tnw yet but maybe later!  ty for checkin on me!!!!

[align=center]
oh god please remember me in name, not in person ? skype phase me was shitty lmfao
BUT no problemo, and your art is honestly so pretty so I've watched you!! hope you enjoy the site :00

[align=center]
[align=center]
CAUSE YOU NEVER WIN IN HUMAN RACES
SO WHO'S THE LOSER NOW? ————---——-[div style="font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:1px"]GREA OR GREY. SHE/HER. SEVENTEEN. TRYING, SORT OF. [abbr=grea is the bestest ever and shadow did this because she loves grea the most <3]½ SHADOWHOUND[/abbr].
[color=transparent]﷽—﷽
  [abbr=deviantart]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=shop]LINK[/abbr] & [abbr=quote dump]LINK[/abbr]  ﷽—﷽
LMAO dont worry we never talked i just remember seein u!!!! and SAME tbh
and thank u!!! i watched u back, i missed seein ur art around and im happy i get to again!  love ur style ; 0 esp the little pixels hot damn

[align=center]
hiya rein!! welcome to bb. i think i remember seeing you on ff a while back but i can't be sure oops
it's nice to have u here and i'd love to plot with you sometime

when this r e p e t i t i o n ends behind the window shades, a semi-conscious sorrow sleeping in the bed I've made  —— that most unrestful bed, that most original of sins, and you'll say that's what I get when I let ambition win again. I'd hate to let you [sub]down,[/sub] so I'll let the waters [sup]rise[/sup] and drown my dull reflection in the naïve expectation in your eyes. back in a cast bit-part, back when I felt most free, I had a butcher's / heart and no-one thought they knew me         .        .        .        .        .         .          [ ★ ]

hey sanguine!  u also sound vaguely familiar, anyways, its nice to meet u!!!  and same– i'm always down 2 plot whenever!! : )))

[align=center]
hM you seem reALY FAMILIAR and we were watching each other on dA so i feeL LIKE I KNOW YOU???
anYWAY HI HELLO HEY im iomedae (was also sovay on ff) AND! it’s really great to have you here fam!! hit me UP if u ever need anything and i hope u have a great time !!!

[align=center]
[table]
Topic Options