TNW CREATION CREDITS
[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]Hello, bearbones! As you all know, TNW is a game that was created a while back, and it's come to attention that we haven't done what's right, and acknowledge the incredibly talented, creative people that helped put the game together! I personally was never involved in its creation, but as a user I feel incredibly indebted to them, and incredibly thankful. So, here are our contributors! You might recognize some of these names - if you know someone who is (or you are a player) that actually goes by a different name now, please let me know!

A MASSIVE THANK-YOU TO:
Eskie, Felix, Asyli, Kaliko, Sultan, Woodsy, Fuentes, trailhead, Jenn, teayl, Amberpelt9752, Dovey, Snowashe, Monaco, Saccharin, ~treble~, MikeFuentes, shortcomings, and ALL the former/current leaders in TNW who currently tweak and add their own spin on this grand idea!

[align=center][align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; line-height:13px;"]
Topic Options