REQUEST BOARD CHANGES HERE!
assuming that this is still open?
uhh i haven't made one of these in a Hot Minute so if you guys wanna throw in edits/suggestions then feel free

CUSTOM BOARD HEADER CHANGE REQUEST
Current Board Name: The Badlands
Contents of New Custom Board Header:
[Image: fine-eroded.regular.png]
Welcome to the Badlands, a dangerous mafia group nestled in an abandoned coastal city. This is gangster country, so if you're looking for trouble, I'd suggest that you turn around now. If not, then feel free to check out our chatting thread and our plotting thread to get started. Also, take a look at our official guide or send the leader a message if you have any questions!

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Working on this now! Though it may take a few minutes to get everything formatted correctly lmao. Do you want the banner centered and the text justified, or?

edit: It's there, let me know if there's anything that should look different!

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
rev
i
am an idiot and forgot the paste in the lINKS
so i think you need to copy and paste the body text again r ip

and iT LOOKS GREAT!!
and yeah, probably just center the text? that would look nicer i think lmao

[align=center]
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]PFF I SHOULD HAVE CHECKED THAT TOO ALSDJFH
I'm on it ahaha.

edit: OKAY it should be good now, but. Again, let me know if anything should be changed.

[align=center]
—–— SAY IT OVER AND OVER UNTIL YOU ARE OUT OF BREATH:
[ I WILL NOT MAKE MYSELF SMALL ]
revelations#8754 ---//--- GONE, THANKS FOR HELPING ME GROW
asdhjdjja it looks great?? i'm in love
thank you so much!

[align=center]
http://www.bearbonesrp.com/index.php?topic=19165.0
this thread was remade and you can find everything and more there!

[align=center]
I wanna be your happiness I wanna be your common sense pain Wrap your head in a [glow=#684460,2,300]picket fence[/glow] Rebuild after the hurricane [abbr=this user is trailhead's miss american pye — aporia has tip toed in here, peed on all your things, and then deathdropped through the floor into hell — you've been poked by fangs — crows cleaned up apoira's pee and threw chocolate at you — joey baked you yummy cookies — firebird is definitely building a nest here — you have been bitten by a wild eskie (but w love though) — skullcrow has built u a pillow fort — vid sat on your head for about ten seconds before flying away — rev loves you — hoot hoot — you are my wife / you're my wife / boogie woogie woogie — hoot tried making a nest but got burnt zoinks — darwin gave you a kees — joey loves you <3]![/abbr]
Topic Options
Thread Closed