[/table]
[abbr=nessy made this <3]©[/abbr]
[align=center][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 50px; background-color:transparent; margin-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 5px;"][div style="overflow: auto; width:400px; min-height: 10px; background-color:transparent; text-align: justify; font-family: times new roman; color: black; margin-top: 5px; padding-top: 5px;"]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]oh fuck what did he just do, what the fuck. his place was blood red by now, and beads of sweat fell down his forehead. shepherd shoved ves away from him and turned his head to face away from him and that’s when he spotted lillith watching them. great. shepherd stepped up close to ves again, their noses just barely touching, and he bared his teeth in an annoyed smile. “do you ever shut up?” he asked, tilting his head.

good job acting like he didn’t just kiss someone, an acquaintance at that. that would make a lasting impression for sure on everyone who witnessed it. “you’re a real smartass, eh?”

// ic opinions/words ofc!

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))
[Image: cef42342274b2a408b9394d3e1e027e6dcea3762.gif]

♔  Ves hadn't noticed Lillith, too busy harassing Shepherd. He leaned closer when the man moved, letting him invade his space. He smiled wide, licked his lips, and raised his hands. He let Shepherd continue to threaten him before those hands grabbed his shirt and pushed him back, his sharp teeth glinting. Oh, he wanted to see this man break more. How grand it would be to watch him squirm. As he opened his mouth to continue, he flicked his gaze to Lillith, finally noticing her there.

"Hey," he looked between the two. "He started it." Ves jabbed a thumb towards Shepherd before continuing his awfully fucking smug expression.

♔  "TEXT!"

[spoiler=//tags — updated ;; 09/06/22]
general
> vesania bielschmidt | ves, vessie
> male ;; he/him
> 28 years ;; ages real time ;; april 18th
> badlands ;; loner / previous los santos leader

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; situs inversus, the reverse/mirroring of major organs

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines
> wears a patchy, old vest with a fur collar ; ripped skinny jeans ; no shoes
> carries a picture of his brother ; some pocket change ; possibly a flask
> important things to note ;; ves has albinism

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> pheobe bielschmidt x henry bielschmidt ;; pheobe - m.i.a ; henry - deceased
    > henry passed in freak accident
    > pheobe went missing at scene of the crime
> axel bielschmidt ; chris bielschmidt ;; axel - alive ; chris - deceased
    > chris passed away due to an illness
> pansexual ; demiromantic
> no known crushes

interaction/confrontation
> easy mentally | medium physically
> has no filter | ALL IC OPINIONS
> non-violent power play allowed
> will not attack/kill/maim/capture without asking the author
> do not kill/maim/capture without asking me (timothy)
> if you want to attack, use this colour (red) and underline it

misc importance
> "this is him talking." ;; his speech is in italics
> this is him thinking ;; thoughts are in italics
[/spoiler]

[align=center][Image: ves_8_2.jpg]
[align=center]
[b][i]I PUT MYSELF THROUGH LIVING HELL
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
ain’t nothing but a dog && open
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]alright, bud. he had about enough of this “teasing” from that one dude. at first he brushed it off as just being playful banter, but he was getting frustrated now. he only had so much patience for shit. but who could it be that was giving shepherd so much trouble already? he had only recently gotten here, and it didn’t take long for him to look for a good fight.

“oi! vesania!”

ah, that’s who. shepherd called out his name loudly as he started to unbutton his shirt and toss it to the side. he didn’t have many clothes, he had to make sure at least one shirt didn’t get a hole in it. “come on out, pretty boy, i got a couple choice words for you.”

// please don’t post until timothy does!!

[align=center]
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 15pt; font-family: times new roman; letter-spacing: -1px;"]✧ so come, one and all to see the apathy
[div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: center; font-size: 9pt; font-family: arial; margin-top: -4px; letter-spacing: 1px;"](( the reems of grey stencil that fill the tapestry. ))

♔  Vesania had been tormenting the newcomer. There was something about this man that made it seem so fun to just get him all puffed up. He could hear Shepherd, could hear him call his name and demand he come out. Pretty boy. Ves smirked, licking his lips and he made himself visible, stepping before the larger man. Maybe that's what intimidated the albino to the point of harassing the other man. His head tilted, hair falling out of his face as he took in Shepherd.

♔  "Pretty boy, eh?" He smirked, corner of his lips lifting as one of his sharp teeth glinted. "I'm very honoured. You really think so?" He raised his eyebrows, feigning surprise.

♔  Ves moved closer, but not close enough to instantly be grabbed. If this man truly was looking for a fight, Ves wanted to be able to have a second of getting his bearings to protect himself and, ultimately, fight back. He looked Shepherd up and down, trying to see if he had any weapons on him or not. His gaze lingered a bit longer than it should before his smirked widened.

♔  "Well, big guy? What's the word of the day? Go on. I'm all ears." He urged, waving a hand in Shepherd's general direction.

♔  "TEXT!"

general
> male ;; he/him

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a
> important things to note ;; situs inversus, the reverse/mirroring of major organs

appearance
> long, white hair ; pink-red eyes ; rather thin, small shoulders and wider hips ; 6'01" ; 160 lbs
> tattoos on his whole body, including face ; piercings all over body as well, including ears, left eyebrow, nose, tongue, chest, naval, and other spots ; forked tongue ; sharpened canines

personality
> very laid back and flirty ; he is easy-going and likes to make jokes ; hides a lot about himself ; really difficult to gain his trust ; just as easily to lose it ; doesn't settle well if he is getting bad vibes from somebody ; very childish when he trusts someone ; bit of a goofball ; very blunt when talking ; not worried about how his words may affect someone ; suspicious of people he first meets ; starts things if he knows he's gaining something from it
> adhd ; ptsd
> plays with his hair often ; blinks really hard during conversations ; is unable to make eye contact

relationships
> no known crushes

misc importance
[/spoiler]

[align=center]
[align=center]*:・゚✦[b] JUST SO I COULD FEEL WHAT I FELT WHEN [abbr=pinterest]YOU[/abbr] [abbr=bio]TOOK[/abbr] [abbr=playlist]ME[/abbr] [abbr=penned by timothy - all ic opinions]IN[/abbr]
[align=center][div style="background=transparent; bordercolor=transparent; width: 430px; text-align: justify; font-size: 7.5pt; line-height: 125%; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: 2px;"]there he is: just the bastard that they were looking for. a big, shit-eating grin spread across his face causing his cheekbones to really become prominent. he drew his tongue over his front teeth, moving to get in a fighting stance fists balled- wait what. all tension in his body dropped and his expression of smugness was replaced instantly by confusion and blushy.

“y-yeah, you’re pretty- no, shut up, that’s not the important part, asshole…” shepherd fumbled with his words, completely forgetting the whole reason that he had called the other guy out. what the hell was this? thirty second speed dating? shepherd stepped closer, his eyes just barely glancing at ves’s lips, before finding themselves back looking to his eyes. what the fuck was he doing?

shepherd, without a thought, grabbed vesania by the collar of his shirt and pulled him closer and basically held him up so his face was level with his own. he kept talking and it was driving shepherd crazy. he just wouldn’t stop! it happened so fast, the only way his frustrated mind could think of to shut this guy up.

he leaned in and pressed a rather panicked and abrupt kiss to vesania’s lips before pulling away and staring at him wide eyed.

[align=center]

♔  Ves snickered, noticing Shepherd's hesitation. He could have taken advantage of it, could have shot his fist out in a right hook, but he didn't, instead just stood there, relaxed. His shoulders remained rolled back, even crossing one leg behind the other, head tilted, just watching as this other man seemed to struggle as he stepped closer. The albino didn't budge, eyes just slowly looking this other man over before he was grabbed.

♔  Ves, in his infinite wisdom, just raised his hands and smiled lopsidedly. "Hey, now. No need to get violent. At least buy me dinner first." He shrugged, blue-pink eyes taking in Shepherd's expression.

♔  This man was scared shitless, it seemed. Ves liked that. He opened his mouth to dig more into that crack when Shepherd kissed him. It happened both incredibly quickly and incredibly slowly all at once. His own eyes widened, staring back with a mirrored expression. His mouth remained open, but he shut it then, just blinking. What in the fuck was that? He wiggled out of the other man's grip and stared at him in bewilderment before he smirked awfully fucking widely.

♔  "So that's how you feel, huh?" He sounded so smug. "If you just wanted to kiss me, you could have just asked."

♔  "TEXT!"

general
> male ;; he/him

physical
> physical health ;; 90%
> minor injuries ;; n/a
> major injuries ;; n/a

appearance

personality
> adhd ; ptsd

relationships
> no known crushes

misc importance
[/spoiler]

[align=center]
[table]
[div style="font-family: arial; font-size: 18px; color: #FFF; margin-top: 105px"]'CAUSE I'M BEGGIN' YOU ・゚✧
[div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 27px"][div style="width: 250px; height: 225px; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; text-align: justify; color: black; "]Lillith tried to minimize the amount of time she spent away from her brother. It wasn't that she didn't trust him, she just knew how much he was struggling and wanted to keep him on the straight and narrow as much as possible. In fact, she had actually been in quite a hurry to get back to him when she spotted Shep and Ves. Arriving near the end, she really only saw the kiss, which made her drop the cans of food she had acquired.

"Get a room!" She teased loudly. In reality, she was jealous: when would she find someone to love? Or was she destined to end up as a lonely caregiver?

No. King wasn't holding her back, she thought as she lazily gazed at the two men, I know he'll become independent soon. He has to, right?
Topic Options