NEW THEMES!
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]Hey guys! I’m sure you have already noticed this but Bearbones has a new overall theme! We have been very excited to unveil Fawn for everyone to use, but that’s not all; we also have a brand new dark theme, Midnight, for you to use, too! Credit to Eskie for coding the beautiful Midnight theme, which was also used to create our new overall theme.

Don’t worry, the old default theme is not gone and forgotten. It’s under the name Rosy Brown and can still be used if you’d prefer. Keep on the lookout for any future announcements on any new themes — we have a couple of ideas in mind. What theme would you like to see for the site?

We hope that you enjoy the two new themes! Stay safe and have a lovely day!

Edit: Also, just to note, we are aware of the slight issue regarding titles overlapping avatars in threads! We are in the throws of sorting the issue out and we will update you when this is fixed.

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]Quick update, the issue has been fixed! Everything is running smoothly now <33

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Topic Options