plot a misfit teen friendship circle with us?
[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; font-family: andale mono; font-size: 6.5pt; letter-spacing: 2.5px; word-spacing: 1px; line-height: 14px; color: #484a4d"]tw. mention of alcohol and drug usage.

It’s still early days, but we still thought we’d ask as we are currently developing the idea and it’s been really fun so far!

Finny and I are currently developing a very close-knit friendship circle of teenagers and young adults in Northstar District and we are looking for anyone who’d perhaps like to join in and make their own teenage character to be part of this circle! They call themselves the Steezies as it was a big inside joke referring to the skater slang ❛ steezy ❜, and they get up to all sorts of mischief around the District. Currently, the youngest has just turned seventeen whilst the oldest is twenty two, so there’s some leeway in terms of age range.

Ideally, they’d fit into the beachy scene somehow as the Steezies love to spend time outdoors skating, surfing, going out on the boats, drinking and smoking weed all together and just having fun as one big found family. They tend to be misfits, often without a real family so the friendship group is their family.

There is no restriction on y/c’s gender, sexuality, faceclaim etc. as long as they are around the ages of 17-22 and they’d be up to dive headfirst into the ever-so-chaotic Steezy lifestyle. They can be new to the friendship group or already well established; this circle goes back years so y/c could have chosen to leave the original Steezy friendship group's hometown of Boston to find Boy and Sammy in Northstar District, or otherwise could have joined any time along the way up until recently.

If you are at all interested in making a character, then let me know on this thread or DM me so we can plot something! I have a bunch of faceclaim ideas as well — especially some with good content with existing Steezies.

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
Oh I have the perfect character for this!!! His name is Bryce and I brieeefly played him in FL I believe? But I’m just gonna go ahead and pretend like I didn’t for simplicity purposes hehe
I think I’ll have him a pre-existing member of the group so if you want we can dm discussing backstories or I can chat on here as well! Not an issue (:

[align=center]
THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE, THANK FOR YOU FOR JOY
[div style="width:537px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#000;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;letter-spacing: 2px;"]beatles ( she/her ) — beatles#1098 — dump — nikolai
yes!! so excited
(08-20-2021, 07:53 PM)BEATLES link Wrote:Oh I have the perfect character for this!!! His name is Bryce and I brieeefly played him in FL I believe? But I’m just gonna go ahead and pretend like I didn’t for simplicity purposes hehe
I think I’ll have him a pre-existing member of the group so if you want we can dm discussing backstories or I can chat on here as well! Not an issue (:

omg yes!! i remember bryce and really liked him as a character! he would fit in so well. it would be super fun to plot together if you don't mind me dm'ing you hehe

[align=center]
I'M BURNING BRIDGES, I DESTROY THE MIRAGE
[div style="width: 400px; font-family: georgia; text-align: center; font-size: 5pt; line-height: 1; letter-spacing: 2.6px; word-spacing: 1.9px; margin-bottom: 5px;"]ALL VISIONS OF COLLISIONS, FUCKING BON VOYAGE — truce.#1303

WRITING &. PINTEREST &. SPOTIFY
ooh i may be down ! i’m not quite sure who yet

[align=center][font=arial][I]so, i heard the world doesn't revolve around me /:
Hoot loves your aesthetics
Topic Options